The GI Joe Collections Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool collection's everyone. Hey Dino what body is your Beachhead on he look great.

The Beachhead is on the stock body, actually. The only difference (and it might give the illusion of him being slightly bigger, as his arms can't go down all the way) is that I filled out his tactical vest fully with the XCR mags. There are six pouches on the vest, whereas only four extra mags came with the figure.

Cool man thanks.:wave

:exactly::)

Dang, Dino!! Who repainted that Dusty sculpt????

That thing is amazing!!!

Yeah, it is.

Part of me feels like it's wrong to display Dusty without his signature helmet on, but I can't hide that awesome repaint.

I was lucky enough to have Elvis1976 repaint it for free. When Dusty was released, he wanted to try his hand at repainting the sculpt and offered to do a free repaint to the first one to PM him. I lucked out.

Yeah, it is.

Part of me feels like it's wrong to display Dusty without his signature helmet on, but I can't hide that awesome repaint.

I was lucky enough to have Elvis1976 repaint it for free. When Dusty was released, he wanted to try his hand at repainting the sculpt and offered to do a free repaint to the first one to PM him. I lucked out.

Nothing wrong there, thats pure awesome, I wouldn't helmet him up either. :hi5:

Just a little sharing...
joesgroup001.jpg

Now bring on Falcon and Shockblast please!

Sold him when I was going to go straight Marvel, but I bought them all again 'cause I missed them!!:cuckoo: Just going to wait for the new one now.

I just reaquired him at a shop online called Hobbybunker.com for $119! I couldn't believe it, it was on like page 9 of the Yahoo search!

Back