The GI Joe Collections Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got 2 troopers and a sniper for $50 ea, it was awesome!
Wish the desert officer and sniper would go on sale

Yah I always miss the Hastings sales too. Except for Cobra Sniper I got for $47 and Storm Shadow for $97 last December.

I got the Sniper at the price, too. That was nice...not $30 Trooper nice, but still nice.

Since there is some down time in the Joe schedule, I pieced together another Viper, cost me a total of $87. Not too bad at all. Most expensive thing was the stupid helmet, $24, and I haven't even used it :lol....:duh.....I'm sure I will at some point though.

Any, while putting him together I went a head and snapped some shots.

P1150407-1.jpg

P1150424.jpg

P1150427.jpg

P1150446.jpg

P1150438.jpg

P1150448.jpg

P1150474.jpg

That's it.

now thats awesome, king. i love how detailed zartans forearms are, with all the veins and texture they look so real. p.s. take care of my croc master.

Everytime you post pics King, I end up staring at them for 20 minutes. Nice shots.

King you are definitely gonna have one bad ass Road Pig.

Took a few shots of my small ninja collection the other night. Thinking about still adding a second red and a second black but also really itching to pull the trigger on the temple too.

IMG_0853.jpg

IMG_0843.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

:nana:
Since there is some down time in the Joe schedule, I pieced together another Viper, cost me a total of $87. Not too bad at all. Most expensive thing was the stupid helmet, $24, and I haven't even used it :lol....:duh.....I'm sure I will at some point though.

Any, while putting him together I went a head and snapped some shots.

P1150424.jpg

That's it.

Damn King, nice army building. :clap

But shouldn't the close combat troops be in the front?

LOL...Stalker has been deployed to one of the moons of Endor.:lol
:lol I do like the camo pattern. It's more like the cartoon look, but Stalker's shirt had a snug fit, and that was the best I could make it look. Someone with some sewing skill probably could do better. I do really like Stalkers sweater a lot! It's very unique, he's my 2nd favorite Joe out of the box. I just wish there was a way it could have been full camo.

I like it Mercer looks best on Stalker too. I have 3 sets of those uniforms. Would suit right if given the right type of environment diorama. Away from that SW crap.

Back