The GI Joe Collections Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MANDO nice collection, keep it up

Taking it to another level, GET SOME!!!!

8a4de_shawnkemp500.jpg

Shawn, you were one of my favorite players in the NBA and one of the rising stars, why did you go and have babies with nine different women and start doing drugs? :monkey2

Updated Cobra shelves....

P1090375.jpg

P1090382.jpg

Next....Road Pig. Then....more Vipers :rock

Fantastic line up of Cobras. As others have stated, your Croc Master looks awesome. Like that you have a SSC Firefly and a custom Firefly.

I've never been a bad guy guy, but that freakin' viper is calling to me! I can still remember getting them and the crimson guards as a kid. Must resist...

Better to start now while they're for the most part, still relatively reasonably priced. Once Zartan and Destro come out, the rest'll likely be fetching a bit more.

King Darkness' Cobra display really is awesome.

After doing some serious thinking (no smoke appeared thankfully :)) I have decided to make the G.I. Joe line my primary collection now. I will still probably get the TMNT stuff, but that will be very sporadic it seems. Really looking forward to getting my first piece, the Black Dragon Ninja Ex!

Back