Premium Format The Flash Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This XM piece looks good but no doubt this SS Flash does a much better job of capturing his speed and dynamism. Can really tell it's been sculpted by someone with a great understanding of anatomy.

Hands down SS suit and pose and simple base looks better than xm imo

Been waiting for a 1/4 scale Flash statue ...so this PF is a no brainer. But it makes it even more justified since this PF is an exceptional sculpt. Pose, proportions, portrait and costume are so awesome!

Why is it me still see the left arm a tad longer than it should be

Me as well, I’ve been waiting a long LONG time for a Flash PF but I’m still not gonna pre order. I’m gonna wait for in hand pics first.

His arms just didn't seem that long at SDCC2019. Non-issue for me, too. I'm in.

There was a video by SS where you can see exact side view, and arm looks almost as long the back leg

Yeah, the EX on this is nothing special. I was really hoping for a more classic looking COH without the chin guard. Still a great looking statue and I'll definitely be adding it to my collection. Only need a Martian Manhunter PF after this.

I wish they added a fire hydrant or a stop sign, that would make the base just nice.

ES is set

600 EXs
1200 REGs

I am so glad they kept this at "collectible" quantities. I hope they see that its a net loss when they produce in the upper thousands of pieces. The community is not as engaged, and the pieces overall lose value from oversaturation. IMO. FFS the Wonder Woman OG is still sitting around waiting to get bought. LOL

I am so glad they kept this at "collectible" quantities. I hope they see that its a net loss when they produce in the upper thousands of pieces. The community is not as engaged, and the pieces overall lose value from oversaturation. IMO. FFS the Wonder Woman OG is still sitting around waiting to get bought. LOL

Even though 1800 is a low number for SS, it's still a pretty big number. Especially given how slowly statues are moving, trying to sell used statues is a lost cause, I've had some up for 3-4 months and end up having to sell them for 50%-60% less then what I paid for them. I remember few years back on Ebay when I put a statue up for sale I would get least 30-40 people watching it, now its like 6-7 people. Putting something up for auction is even worse.

Back