Premium Format The Flash Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the Gambit MAQ announcement to go along with the Colossus PF, ....is it possible SSC will announce a Martian Manhunter MAQ to go along with this Flash PF before SDCC19?

...Or am I wishing for too much?

Crap, I have a feeling its the latter.

With the Gambit MAQ announcement to go along with the Colossus PF, ....is it possible SSC will announce a Martian Manhunter MAQ to go along with this Flash PF before SDCC19?

...Or am I wishing for too much?

Crap, I have a feeling its the latter.

MM is my hope. He's kind of the lynchpin to whether or not I go for a 1/4 SS collection or just get my Justice League from Tweeterhead and keep 1/4 to a select few Batman Rogues with Prime 1 New 52 Batman.

....so if Sideshow wants my $$$$, they better show a Martian Manhunter.:rotfl

Martian Manhunter would make a lot of sense but I'm dying to see a 1/4 or 1/3 scale comic book Riddler. Sideshow or Prime 1 please make this happen, so very long overdue.

Martian Manhunter would make a lot of sense but I'm dying to see a 1/4 or 1/3 scale comic book Riddler. Sideshow or Prime 1 please make this happen, so very long overdue.

A15B1899-F31E-4549-B16C-F9BA44753EEE.jpeg

That looks awesome from what little we see

Shoo are you actually there? Or do you know someone that is there?

No, I wish!

Just taking pics from several sources, upping them to a permanent image host and spreading the love. :)

Oh okay!

Was going to have you ask what the hell they're doing with the Star Wars license lol

To me he looks much more natural in this video than those pics. From about 27 seconds

Back