Premium Format The Flash Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup yup. Now u buy and use it as door stopper once you get bored of them.

All the more reason to be selective (picky) about the statues you buy. That's what I do so I don't have to sell. Might have to rotate pieces once there's no more display space.

Even though I'm taking a bath selling off the last part of my collection if you count everything I've sold off over the years I probably broke even. I can't ask for anything more from a hobby. I'm just going to keep a few 1:4 scale statues and a couple 1:3 and then the rest will be DC's 1:6 statues and I'm calling it a day. It's been a fun hobby but constantly rising prices and bloat in the market is taking the fun out of it. It was more fun when it was a niche hobby IMO.

This looks good, but do you think I need to get on the waiting list for the exclusive version? I’d rather wait until the release.

This looks good, but do you think I need to get on the waiting list for the exclusive version? I?d rather wait until the release.

Why would you need to get on the wait list when it's not sold out yet? Exclusive is a waste of time anyway, just get the regular.

Yea, I agree. The EX is not that impressive. The REG is just as good. If you can swing the EX, then go for it. If not, no worries.

Looks like I finally secured the EX Flash PF. Made payment today and it should be shipping out tomorrow. Can't wait to see this added to my collection. Now I just need a classic 1/4 Martian Manhunter to complete my JL lineup.

I added the Atom. image.jpg

My PF is supposed to arrive tomorrow. There are some custom parts that were made for this PF that I'll be looking into. Someone made custom ice shards and lightning effects that can be placed on the base of this. It looks pretty cool and makes the EX hand a bit more relevant. Bob Fett, Atom does look awesome on your base though. I always thought Atom would make a fantastic EX on a Hawkman PF. Having an Atom standing on Hawkman's shoulder or mace would look so cool IMO.

I can't wait to get Flash tomorrow. I'm one statue away from completing my JL lineup. Best part about that, I don't have to worry about sideshow never releasing a 1/4 Martian Manhunter PF. XM has the character covered.

My Flash PF arrived yesterday. Gotta say, I'm loving the dynamic pose on this piece. I know some collectors wanted a museum posed Flash but I'm of the opinion that the fastest man alive shouldn't be standing still. I find the sculpt to be amazing but I expect no less from Daniel Bel. His attention to detail and anatomy are all on display with this PF. Barry looks so powerful and explosive. Even though there are panels in his costume, I don't think it takes away all that much from his classic look. I absolutely love that sideshow included his classic wing tips on his mask. For me personally, it adds that classic 80's vibe to the costume that I love. I dig the paint apps on this as well. He's not a bright red but the costume is also not too dark. Paint apps are also very clean on the piece I received. Honestly, my only issue is a minor one. I wish that the mask didn't cover his chin. Other than that, I've got no complaints.

I've always been very impressed by Daniel Bel's work and have finally been able to add a few of his pieces to my collection. I've recently picked up Colossus, Logan, and this Flash PF. I must say I'm blown away by each statue. Daniel is an incredibly talented sculptor and I can't wait to see what's coming up next.

My Flash PF arrived yesterday. Gotta say, I'm loving the dynamic pose on this piece. I know some collectors wanted a museum posed Flash but I'm of the opinion that the fastest man alive shouldn't be standing still. I find the sculpt to be amazing but I expect no less from Daniel Bel. His attention to detail and anatomy are all on display with this PF. Barry looks so powerful and explosive. Even though there are panels in his costume, I don't think it takes away all that much from his classic look. I absolutely love that sideshow included his classic wing tips on his mask. For me personally, it adds that classic 80's vibe to the costume that I love. I dig the paint apps on this as well. He's not a bright red but the costume is also not too dark. Paint apps are also very clean on the piece I received. Honestly, my only issue is a minor one. I wish that the mask didn't cover his chin. Other than that, I've got no complaints.

I've always been very impressed by Daniel Bel's work and have finally been able to add a few of his pieces to my collection. I've recently picked up Colossus, Logan, and this Flash PF. I must say I'm blown away by each statue. Daniel is an incredibly talented sculptor and I can't wait to see what's coming up next.

Congrats! This is a great piece (one that I did not appreciate initially but it eventually won me over).

I highly recommend this piece to anyone that's interested in it. I've had it for a little over a year now and I still think it looks fantastic.

Back