Premium Format The Flash Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this is a digital render and I haven't seen the full pose, but after seeing this preview, I am just fine sticking with my 1/4 scale Prime 1 Flash statue. I liked it when I received it and will continue to admire it long before this one is released (my guess is the SSC version is at least a year away since this is only a digital render). Also, I would not be shocked at all if this Flash will be at least $700 when it is released so there really isn't a price difference between this and the Prime 1 version.

With all of that being said, congrats to the fans of this and for those that have been waiting. It has been a long time coming.

I know this is a digital render and I haven't seen the full pose, but after seeing this preview, I am just fine sticking with my 1/4 scale Prime 1 Flash statue. I liked it when I received it and will continue to admire it long before this one is released (my guess is the SSC version is at least a year away since this is only a digital render). Also, I would not be shocked at all if this Flash will be at least $700 when it is released so there really isn't a price difference between this and the Prime 1 version.

With all of that being said, congrats to the fans of this and for those that have been waiting. It has been a long time coming.

I have Prime 1's Flash with the new JLA Line up and love the piece, but this also looks great. I wasn't interested in actually buying until my wife got interested in putting this on display with the Original JLA PFs. Waiting to see the final reveal to decide.

Now just make a life size bust no chin strap with matching base design of the previous DC busts.

The addition of Flash seems to complete the Justice League line. There are more PFs I'd still like to see SS produce, such as Cyborg, Manhunter, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Mera, but Flash was always the #1 most wanted.

Variants seem to happen at Spooktacular. At least they have the last two years.

I don't know if they'll solicit as a variant or consider RF a separate release since he's a different character altogether. Either way I just hope it gets made and is different enough so as not to just look like a repaint.

Last edited:
Day 1 PO for me. Will look perfect next to my custom green lantern

maxresdefault.jpg

I want a movie version 1/4 scale. I don't like my chances......

I agree with you. Hey, at least you could go down the 1/3 (Prime 1), 1/6 (DC), or 1/10 (I think Kotobukiya and Iron Studios made one but I could be wrong here) scale wells for the movie Flash.

LOL!! the wait is final over for a Flash PF and the reception is deafening :rotfl

After all the behind the scene issues I would say that the odds are about even with the chances of the solo film actually ever hitting the cinemas.

I hope the Flash movie goes down in flames and never gets made. I can't stand Miller as Flash. He was terrible in the role. Completely miscast IMO.

I have to agree ...Miller's Flash was not the Flash I was expecting. Don't know if he was directed to act that way or if that was his interpretation of Flash, but that was terrible. Even his running scene was embarrassing.

Flash does not run like this:
GargantuanWealthyBighornedsheep-max-1mb.gif

Anyway ...back on topic.

Yea, once we see more pics of this PF, then we'll have more to say. I do hope for an exceptional sculpt, tho ...and a COH.

I would say it was more the direction than Miller's acting that was at fault. He was clearly used as the comedy relief in this movie and while it could work with Wally it makes absolutely no sense with Barry. Hopefully for the solo movie, if it ever happens, we get a more accurate take on Barry Allen.

Is this Flash PF likely to be revealed at SDCC or given we've only seen a render is that wishful thinking at this stage?

I would say it was more the direction than Miller's acting that was at fault. He was clearly used as the comedy relief in this movie and while it could work with Wally it makes absolutely no sense with Barry.

It felt like they were going for a Tony Stark/Peter Parker type relationship between Bruce and Barry.

Flash does not run like this:
GargantuanWealthyBighornedsheep-max-1mb.gif

How this running scene got greenlit is beyond me. It looks like Jim Carrey style slapstick comedy. With Miller back on board, Warner/DC is going to need to hire a stunt runner. Still I'm really holding out hope for a great movie.

Last edited:
How this running scene got greenlit is beyond me. It looks like Jim Carrey style slapstick comedy. With Miller back on board, Warner/DC is going to need to hire a stunt runner. Still I'm really holding out hope for a great movie.

Right?! ..Yea, I don't know how either.

Back