The Expendables 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disappointed that this will be the last one, i'd hoped we'd see a 4th film with the likes of Mr. T and Carl Weathers making one last outing in the genre they'd emerged in 30+ years ago

Yeah it was over Rocky V, but who knows what might've happened in the 4th film seeing as the series has breathed life into Sly and Micky Rourke's careers.

Yeah it was over Rocky V, but who knows what might've happened in the 4th film seeing as the series has breathed life into Sly and Micky Rourke's careers.

I was hoping " Micky Rourke" would return for the third instalment. To bad! I liked his character. I wonder if he was asked by Stallone or that there was no real storyline for him.

You mean IV right where Creed was killed right? :wink1: and good point about Sly and Rourke. Sly and Carl could let sleeping dogs lie and just do what the fans would like to see.

I was hoping " Micky Rourke" would return for the third instalment. To bad! I liked his character. I wonder if he was asked by Stallone or that there was no real storyline for him.

I'd heard that Rourke was in it, but maybe they're just not pushing him from a marketing standpoint.

As for Stallone and Weathers, rumor is Weathers wanted to have ghost scenes or something like that in Rocky Balboa similar to Mickey scenes in Rocky V, and he wanted a big pay day just for Sly to use pictures of Creed in the movie. In one of the deleted scenes on the DVD, you see a photo of Rocky and Creed with Creed's head blurred out and the creed fights are the only ones not scene in the highlight footage before the fight.

2yluuqp.jpg

He looks so much better without that facial hair.

Maybe this time the HT figure won't look like a Mexican wrestler.

Antonio is one tiny man. I kind of wish Stallone kept the facial hair (even if it looked bad) only because it allows the character of Barney Ross to be separated from Rocky and Rambo.

Disappointed that this will be the last one, i'd hoped we'd see a 4th film with the likes of Mr. T and Carl Weathers making one last outing in the genre they'd emerged in 30+ years ago

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3291150/

As long as they turn a coin with this series it isn't going away. Stallone and Arnold can't get a single hit outside of these. Which is fine...I love the Expendables.

Back