The Expendables 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An all male prison film. :monkey4:monkey4

I might sit that one out. :rotfl

Unless Nam invites me and Biojex over for a private screening. :horror

hDA2B22DB

Ohhh hell no. :rotfl

:exactly:

An all male prison film. :monkey4:monkey4

I might sit that one out. :rotfl

Unless Nam invites me and Biojex over for a private screening. :horror

I'll bring the soap :yess:

Not a chance in hell. :nana: I rented the first machete for $3 and that was about $3 too much. It's not meant to offended but that first film is one of the biggest pieces of crap I've ever seen. The best part was Lindsay Lohan's boobs. The Expendables movies are Gone with the Wind compared to Machete.

Were they even her bewbs? I thought it was a body double.

Probably. The first Machete is better then EXanything because it has someone using intestines as a rope. That alone puts it above those movies.

Any movie could benefit from rope intensities.

That's the best scene in the movie. Problem was, they didn't need no commentary on ****. So we'll see how part 2 does. Not going to watch any trailers. I want to see it fresh.

I remember going in expecting a lot of absurd action. But I just remember leaving disapointed, feeling there was barely any. Especially in the climax. I felt it was very underwhelming. Part 2 looks a lot more absurd. So that's good. Plus it's got a great cast.

Seagel's death scene was bad, just bad.

His speech thru it all. :slap

I laughed. But since it was part of the Grindhouse thing, I took it as the joke.

But I think Seagal actually thought he was supposed to take it seriously, which made it even funnier to me. :lol

Back