The Expanding Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with that. Love or hate him, ND Tyson has some good analogies as to how we may be perceived by higher intelligence. Mind blowing stuff really. I'd imagine though that there were visitations sprinkled throughout history. There's too many patterns among cultural tales and mythology to be a mass coincidence. A lot of people just assume everything is debunked. But there's definitely strange evidence out there.

People just want to assume that we are the smartest and most advanced race out there. I would disagree lol

There's no way we're the end all, be all

So God shouldn't be brought up here, but other dimensional creatures are believable.....gotcha.

Anyway, for those who think a person of faith can't find the universe fascinating, you're not correct. If you believe it's created by God or not, it's still just as incredible and fascinating.

Where did that come from? Anyone can think the universe is fascinating--whether you believe a higher diety created it or not. There are mysteries in the universe that spark the curiosity of people from all backgrounds. Both scientifically-minded people and faith-minded people would lose their **** if it was proven aliens arrived on Earth--the two groups would lose their **** for entirely different reasons.

Watched The Martian for the second time the other night. I really really hope I'm alive for the first human landing on Mars. Maybe a Moon colony aswell? Please?

Mars landing definitely. Moon base? We still need to get past who pisses in which bathroom first.

As long as Ted Striker can be the pilot.

sweat.gif

That Max Loughan kid is just super brilliant. His abstract reasoning skills are super special. Really neat concepts that I also agree with. We are all energy and energy simply transfers into other forms. Thanks for posting, crows.

he's pretty cool. kind of crazy to hear those thoughts from such a young person (i figured it was good to post here)

So God shouldn't be brought up here, but other dimensional creatures are believable.....gotcha.

Anyway, for those who think a person of faith can't find the universe fascinating, you're not correct. If you believe it's created by God or not, it's still just as incredible and fascinating.

pffft.

keep the dessert gods in the dessert.

Here's an existential question: would you rather your body be burned or buried? I say buried if we can assume that energy transference from our bodies is a reality in theory

If our bodies' energy get transfer, it doesn't matter if it get buried or burned, no?

Anyway, Mr. Green prefer burned. Why even waste land on cemetery.

Back