The Expanding Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who cares. It might as well came from Walmart for $10 bucks and it will be fine. Now a days NASA is just a pawn for political person. All the hard work behind the scene and someone create a headline and most will believe it. Suddenly, anyone can be as knowledgeable as a scientist/engineer/etc.

No Swiss design is gonna mask the fact that they drink their own pee or excretion. But one can understand the want to get the best when in space.

*insert spam post with generic nicety about something completely unrelated to topic*

Just kidding, although that may follow now that I'm bumping the thread to page one.

Anyone see this? Video footage of the Perseverance Rover landing on Mars. Video footage from another planet. I'm surprised we didn't already have that but how cool is it all the same.

I've always said it but our Sci-fi movies and TV would almost make you think we've already been to other planets - you have to remind yourself that we actually haven't.

Last edited:
Back