The Expanding Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess we're at the 'sublet it to students' phase, judging by the almighty incomprehensible mess it seems to be in :lol

I think what it comes down to is, people alive don't have to deal with the problem of having to leave... so the responsibility will just keep spilling to the next generation. Maybe were just doomed to die here.

I'm a bit more optimistic. We've got about five billion years left to develop suitable tech and who knows what we can accomplish in the future... we just have to not wipe ourselves out first...

I think what it comes down to is, people alive don't have to deal with the problem of having to leave... so the responsibility will just keep spilling to the next generation. Maybe were just doomed to die here.

Maybe. But many of these human consteucts such as doom and responsibility don't transcend. Life has been movie across galaxies since the construct of time began so immature we will also leave at some point.

I'm a bit more optimistic. We've got about five billion years left to develop suitable tech and who knows what we can accomplish in the future... we just have to not wipe ourselves out first...

At some point sooner I think we get upgrades from consultations from advanced intelligences. It's happened before.

At some point sooner I think we get upgrades from consultations from advanced intelligences. It's happened before.

tumblr_nj77v9tE5U1u9e5r2o1_500.gif

He is really starting to look like an old stiff.

Aliens doesn't exist and the govt isn't hiding them, :gah:.
Looks like all we're going to get is some bacteria.

If we've been visited, we'll never know. But the Government cannot keep secrets, someone would of yapped by now.

Well, there have been numerous "whistle blowers" concerning government cover ups and extraterrestrials, but they're usually silenced or discredited in some ways. The highest level official to come out about it, is the former Canadian Minister of Defense, Paul Hellyer. Some of what he says is quite jarring :lol.

https://www.businessinsider.com/if-...tm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-ti

If Planet 9 exists, it could spell disaster for other planets in the solar system

They've been theorizing that thing planet has existed for well over a decade now.

That reminds me, I was reading a book called "Nomad" a few months ago. It was about a stellar mass hole that was on a crash course though the inner Solar System, for 400 years.

But, the most interesting thing I read from the book (it mixes a lot of fiction with actual science) is that the Voyager probes that have made it past Pluto and into interstellar space have experienced enormous accelerations that can't be due to gravitational slingshots from the planets alone. So, there's inference of a large body outside of the known Solar System, that's causing those accelerations. It could be a planet, or the Sun's binary twin (if it's a red dwarf), or it could even be a black hole that's headed our way...

If we've been visited, we'll never know. But the Government cannot keep secrets, someone would of yapped by now.

Well, there have been numerous "whistle blowers" concerning government cover ups and extraterrestrials, but they're usually silenced or discredited in some ways. The highest level official to come out about it, is the former Canadian Minister of Defense, Paul Hellyer. Some of what he says is quite jarring :lol.

This is true. There have been some publicized and unpublicized documentation of officials declassifying information. Many sightings are accurately disproved so there's a lot of skepticism in main cultural groups. However, there are definitely documents and interviews from UK, USA, SA officials who credit some intelligence of these experiences.

That reminds me, I was reading a book called "Nomad" a few months ago. It was about a stellar mass hole that was on a crash course though the inner Solar System, for 400 years.

But, the most interesting thing I read from the book (it mixes a lot of fiction with actual science) is that the Voyager probes that have made it past Pluto and into interstellar space have experienced enormous accelerations that can't be due to gravitational slingshots from the planets alone. So, there's inference of a large body outside of the known Solar System, that's causing those accelerations. It could be a planet, or the Sun's binary twin (if it's a red dwarf), or it could even be a black hole that's headed our way...

I remember reading that about the probes. Could be any number of reasons. While it might be easy to dismiss planet 9 or any other unknown body in the solar system, we find new stuff right in our back yard all the time. I'd rather the Earth be consumed by a Black Hole then ejected from the Solar System.

He is really starting to look like an old stiff.

Aliens doesn't exist and the govt isn't hiding them, :gah:.
Looks like all we're going to get is some bacteria.

He's very entitled to those beliefs. He also has some data that could be interpreted as evidence. But with data, one can always make data say something they want. Regardless, I'm excited about his new Netflix show.

theres a bunch of people that worked with the goverment or the army that have talked about it (even astronauts have come forward with talks about aliens)

coz most of them are cow humping rednecks.
tmPlzhO.jpg

Back