The Dead - Subject 560: Company Spokesman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buttmunch said:
Yeah, the only 666 I could see in this line would be another Halloween exclusive like Doc 57. It could either be for an exclusive accessory or another costume variant. No way could they add an exclusive accessory for attendees. That would piss a lot of people (including me) off.

Actually, I think that would be a great idea to add to the hype and generate interest. Even though I can't attend I certainly wouldn't have a problem with it.

there are so many people who are genuine collectors.. who can't make it to the Con. Make no exclusive Attendee makes it possible to non scalpers to get the same fig.

I really like it although it should be bloodier....anxiously awaiting my chance to order tomorrow.

Ok, I still can't tell from the pics how he got infected. Where's his bite marks?

He got infect from a bite to the neck.

The DEAD is Sideshows creation.. not based on a movie or anything just Love for the Zombie Lovers! :D

creature4000 said:
He got infect from a bite to the neck.

The DEAD is Sideshows creation.. not based on a movie or anything just Love for the Zombie Lovers! :D
Thanks!!!:D :D :D :D :D

p!tu said:
Can somebody give me the lowdown on what the dead is! plz!!! is it a movie? thanks!!!

All the zombies are based on real life Sideshow folk... or so rumor has it..

Thank guys!!! well i guess im a little late cause i have seen figures from this line on the block for like $500:eek :eek :eek :eek

Radagaster said:
Ok, I still can't tell from the pics how he got infected. Where's his bite marks?

I don't think Subject 5 had bite marks either. But in the press conference Brock did have bloody bandgage on his neck.

Even though there weren't any zombies in it, the Dead line has always reminded me of Stephen King's THE STAND. I guess the whole super flu thing making people look like zombies is why. Subject 560 seems like someone who would have been in it with the whole handcuffed briefcase of secrets and all.

I think tonight I'm going to tell my GF that I love Sideshows The Dead more then I love her! :monkey3

I just noticed 28 Weeks later comes out tommorrow. Once again, Sideshow has tied a SDCC exclusive ordering date with a movie release (last week's was Spider-Man 3 and bust). Clever.

Back