The Dead - Subject 560: Company Spokesman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet the glasses (hopefully broken) will be among the accessories he comes with. How cool it would be to be able to pose it with the glasses hanging half off his face.

ZombieReign said:
I bet the glasses (hopefully broken) will be among the accessories he comes with. How cool it would be to be able to pose it with the glasses hanging half off his face.

I wish I owned a Highlander fig. I'd have him delving into some Kurgan guts for a photo op. That would be too damned funny!:rotfl

3004_press01-001.jpg
3004_press02-001.jpg

3004_press03-001.jpg
3004_press04-001.jpg

3004_press05-001.jpg
3004_press06-001.jpg

3004_press07-001.jpg

3004_press08-001.jpg

Got mine ordered. Glad to see the Dead prices haven't risen, but I'm fine with the edition increase beacause this is going to be popular!

wow.. they really out did themselves... He is awesome.

as far as the limited edition... subject 5 was sold out and was available well after the pre-order.. almost like they made more of him.

lcummins said:
OK, so I was half right! :rotfl

Yeah, the only 666 I could see in this line would be another Halloween exclusive like Doc 57. It could either be for an exclusive accessory or another costume variant. No way could they add an exclusive accessory for attendees. That would piss a lot of people (including me) off.

Back