The Dead Registry 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I bought mine from Loki (PZ that is) it had a rub spot and he told me about it before hand. I went to Hobby Lobby and bought some paint and fixed it right up. Now, you can't even tell.

When I bought mine from Loki (PZ that is) it had a rub spot and he told me about it before hand. I went to Hobby Lobby and bought some paint and fixed it right up. Now, you can't even tell.

Exactly what I plan to do! I've got the paints already, so it should be an easy fix.

If I remember correctly, noserubs was one of the common problems with PZ....

alright ready to re enter this fun :) I have a patient zero---picked it up at the con, I have everything but the con babysitter, the varient doctor and the spooktacular commando zombie that apparently hardly anyone else wants either! Everything is opened of course! (but I did save the boxes for when I get reallllly poor!)

Happy Halloween everyone,

I guess I would fit into the complete set w/o zero. Can't seem to make myself pay the going price for him.

Here's what I've got as of today.

Patient Zero - grabbed him on eBay
EX. Doc
Corporate Spokesman
Spookshow Spokesman
Babysitter
Security Guard
Tactical Containment Unit Operator
Mall Santa

maybe, just maybe...He's a gift for those who ordered the Spook kit? Are my hopes too high?

Just a smidgen :rotfl. It'd be really nice though, wouldn't it? I can see Sideshow popping him into a newsletter though, rather than saving him for one of their bigger "events."

I think its a safe bet that he'll be a B&W Friday offering. Which unfortunately is three weeks from now. On occasion they put stuff up then that is already in stock so my fingers are crossed that the Priest will in stock and shipping at that time as well.

I think its a safe bet that he'll be a B&W Friday offering. Which unfortunately is three weeks from now. On occasion they put stuff up then that is already in stock so my fingers are crossed that the Priest will in stock and shipping at that time as well.

Maybe. Funny how No.9 never pop'd up on the product page.

If that is the case, I'm glad I've got around $60 in Rewards points.

PS, this is the Dead Registry thread, not the discussion thread, so please move all discussion to the Dead discussion thread:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19863&page=169

I don't mean to be a buttmunch, but as the guy that has to update the registry the discussion makes it harder to pick out what needs to be updated. Thanks :D

PPS The Mike, it has to be the International Babysitter. Super secret still apparently.

Back