The Dead Registry 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
off_Topic.gif

:D

:horror These thinks are ment to be opened! Not kept in plastic and cardboard tombs!
True, True, I don't disagree.

But think of the beauty, years from now, of having the entire line perfectly sealed, mint and dust-free... :drool

(yes, yes, without all of the damn variants...
hit83.gif
LOL
wink-1.gif
)

Mine are all still sealed as well Sam!

Buttmunch you can add me back to the registry... Full complete set including PZ and all variants. PZ came from Sideshow as a contest win or as a non-attendee... take your pick.

off_Topic.gif

:D

True, True, I don't disagree.

But think of the beauty, years from now, of having the entire line perfectly sealed, mint and dust-free... :drool

(yes, yes, without all of the damn variants...
hit83.gif
LOL
wink-1.gif
)

Oh it will be a gem of a collection alright, but without those variants it would be a bit lacking. :lol

I think we are just going to have to agree to disagree on those, although I must admit I am SICK of Babysitter variants. :banghead

Love that "off topic" smiley BTW!

I wonder how many completists we'll loose due to the new Tactical Operator w/black BDUs. I think they'll be saving the Priest for Halloween.

I ordered, so I'm still complete. I might just cancel all my other pre-orders with Sideshow though. This variant crap is starting to irritate. Lame Burgers smothered in Weak Sauce.

4 Babysitters, 3 Tactical Containment, 2 Docs, 2 Spokesman... when will it end?!?

I stand resolute in my Cherry-picker decisions :rock

I ordered, so I'm still complete. I might just cancel all my other pre-orders with Sideshow though. This variant crap is starting to irritate. Lame Burgers smothered in Weak Sauce.

I agree. I just submitted an "Ask Sideshow" question regarding the variants. I suggest everyone else does as well. Let Sideshow know they have crossed the line.

I agree. I just submitted an "Ask Sideshow" question regarding the variants. I suggest everyone else does as well. Let Sideshow know they have crossed the line.

Maybe you should do it here, too, in the "Ask Sideshow" section here? All the corresponding posts from others would back it your comment. "Dear Hasbr- eh, I mean Sideshow...."

Last edited:
Why not? They STILL made another AFTER that one! Completists STILL need the International Babysitter to be complete.

Well, technically, you and I shouldn't even have it. It's an EU exclusive. We bought it knowing such. So while we might not be happy about it, it's still an overseas exclusive that we imported (ignoring the fact that it was offered for spook) into the U.S. That still leaves three to gripe about though. :p

My PZ arrived today from Bonehead15. For some reason I didn't get that warm and fuzzy feeling from him so I doubt I'll be keeping him from long. His nose has a rub spot which I'm pretty unhappy about. I'm sure Bonehead didn't notice when he shipped. Not sure what I'm doing with him yet, but probably not keeping.

Last edited:
My PZ arrived today from Bonehead15. For some reason I didn't get that warm and fuzzy feeling from him so I doubt I'll be keeping him from long. His nose has a rub spot which I'm pretty unhappy about. I'm sure Bonehead didn't notice when he shipped. Not sure what I'm doing with him yet, but probably not keeping.

Mine has that rub spot too, so don't feel bad. But not being elated to have one? To each their own I suppose. I grinned like Indy when he retrieves the fertility idol after I got mine out of the box.

Mine has that rub spot too, so don't feel bad. But not being elated to have one? To each their own I suppose. I grinned like Indy when he retrieves the fertility idol after I got mine out of the box.

I'm getting more excited about having him now. It was a bit of an ordeal last night once I found the problem. It was one of those..."I spent X amount on this guy and he's got a problem" things. Very cool zombie! Is he the best? By far, but he has that "I'm the SIZNIT" attitude about him.

Back