The Dead Registry 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya mean I wasn't the only one bustin' yo balls at Con?
Sorry!
safetocomeout.gif

I have a Complete Set with Ornament, and got Zero as a rightous attendee.
smoke12.gif

Ya mean I wasn't the only one bustin' yo balls at Con?
Sorry!
safetocomeout.gif

I have a Complete Set with Ornament, and got Zero as a rightous attendee.
smoke12.gif

:lol Surprisingly not! Few others commented on it at the Freaks party. But you were a big part of me making 2.0 to get people like you on it :D

another cherry picker for the list :D

I have:

Containment officer
spokesman
blonde babysitter
Doc (on the way)

+
pre-ordered:
Mall Santa
Street Prophet

just need to get the Security Guard

I've got them all and blondie is inbound from Forbidden Planet. Picked up my first Patient Zero 2nd hand from a vendor at Weekend of Heroes a couple years ago and another one last week to bail out a friend who's hurting with the current situation on Wall Street. I canceled the regular Street Prophet, but woohoo, per your new rules, I'm still complete! I also picked up 3 ornaments, one for MIB, one for the tree and one to customize.

EDIT: Hey Buttmunch? How about adding a list (pics would be good too but I understand otherwise) of all the zombies released by Sideshow so that people can actually reference what Dead they have and what category they fit into. Case in point, I was talking to several of my buds who didn't even know there was a blond 1025 or a gray suited 560.

Last edited:
Put me down for a complete set, minus variants. I snagged my Patient Zero off of eBay the week after the 'con, so I was able to snag him with a buy it now price of $75. I also have the ornament.

HA! You can throw me on the list but where? This is what I have:

Subject 5
Subject 57 (reg)
Subject 560 (reg)
Subject 805 (reg)
Subject 1025 (SDCC excl.)
Dead Ornament and Button...

I had all the variants but sold them as I just don't have to room. And I chose to pick up the Goth Cheerleader instead of the regular because I just love the way it looks...

Ideally, it'd be great if we can do something like this for The Dead line and post it at the bottom of the first post. It'd really help people to know what they have, what they don't and what's available. I'd take on the task, but most of my stuff is in storage till I get rid of about 30 or so airsoft guns... :(

Back