The Dead Registry 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the babysitters for comparison...

Babysitter.jpg

The International Ex is still my favorite.

I like this new one a lot, but I'm still up in the air as to my favorite; it is either the International or Spooktacular for sure though.

And if anyone didn't know, the International version edition size was 300.

I like this new one a lot, but I'm still up in the air as to my favorite; it is either the International or Spooktacular for sure though.

And if anyone didn't know, the International version edition size was 300.

Oh, they finally confirmed that? Great!

So in order of highest LE to lowest:

Regular Babysitter 1,000+ (too lazy to look it up right now)
Spooktacular Babysitter -700
SDCC Babysitter -350
International Babysitter -300

I think Sideshow is making a huge mistake by having this FOURTH Babysitter with the second highest edition size. I think people are more than feed up with it by now. I predict they won't sell out of her for a long time, perhaps not even by next spooktacular. I imagine the size is because of the shirt though. The shirt is a nice beg for us to buy it, but it won't be enough for everyone to cave. Should have been limited to 300 like the International.

I dont agree.. about limiting the edition to 300... if that was enough they wouldnt make more...yea sure if your one of the few that get one.. then its all fine and dandy...Like for awhile I am sure you guys thought they wouldnt get any blonde babysitters over here so you paid out the ass..and complained that they didnt have any f haha.

The original Babysitter was 1500. Of the four I definitely like the Spook version the best which is probably frustrating for those who only wanted one....because I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Forgot about the email code so I emailed just now hoping that they'll accept it.

I picked up the Spook Ex as well, so still complete. I must say, it was easy to come up with a theme for them all. Now I just need to scrounge up a custom 12" Rob Zombies and I've got:

!!! ZOMBIE-A-GO-GO !!!
Babysitter.jpg

...either that or a really, really %&@#ed up version of Japan's fetish-based Maid Cafe. :p

Last edited:
I don't want to speak to soon, but my PZ should be here on Wednesday. I've had such bad luck obtaining this guy that I hate to speak too soon.

I guess go ahead and sign me up for the complete dead registry including all variants. Once the international ex of the babysitter came out, I decided to no longer chase them at above retail, but with this Spook, I was able to pick her up and the spook version for retail.

I guess go ahead and sign me up for the complete dead registry including all variants. Once the international ex of the babysitter came out, I decided to no longer chase them at above retail, but with this Spook, I was able to pick her up and the spook version for retail.

No PZ though?

I have a complete set.. I have patient Zero and at least 1 version of each figure and ornament.... I am missing a few variants..
My pz came from ebay..

Hey, know this isn't an official The Dead fig, but have you guys seen KeninMI's custom Bub figure? Makes me wish Sideshow would nab it from AMOK so we could get some really kickass zombies from the Romero flicks to pose with The Dead. Here's the link to the thread: (here)

IMG_0853-2-1.jpg

Back