The Dark Knight Rises 1/6 Scale Batman Dioramas - Theatracality Sewer ; Perspex Vault

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises 1/6 Scale Batman Dioramas - Perspex Vault

Amazing work. I love your attention to detail on all of your dios, right down to the materials you use to construct them. It adds a sense of realism to them when you see that they're made of metal and perspex or concrete.

We aim to please.:wave Hopefully this one will not disappoint!:pray:

Praise Jebus!
praise_jebus.jpg

Doors are hung.:yess: All downhill from here!

Was torn on how to put these up, and just decided to say screw it and get them on and leveled. The length is going to work out well, got plenty of room for the slide weapons shelves. I will start to build the shelves tomorrow. and get the tracks installed. Off to bed.........

Last edited:

Man what a complex build and you're pulling it off with such ease. :clap

Make it rise out of a floor of water then I'll be impressed.

Just kidding, looks great. Very well done. You probably could manage the above though. :lol

so its real? you should offer a conversion kit to add metal parts ;)

Update for the night:

I was able to get the ceiling of the suit closet up and leveled and got the base cut out and started attaching to the platform.

Also cut out the metal support braces for the vault doors, need to cut a couple of big pieces of perspex to finish attachment of these.

Tomorrow us build-a-block day to start framing the 8 outside boxes, then into the weapons racks. Had to change course on the weapon racks, have to secure other pieces so I kind of jumped ahead there. :lecture

Then bore the holes and install the suit closet lights. Need to get some recessed light casings for the LEDs.

:panic:Damn this thing is heavy......... flew past the 12 pound mark on my digital scale. 20 lbs here we come!:panic:

Last edited:

so its real? you should offer a conversion kit to add metal parts ;)

hahaha No unfortunately that case isn't real. A dude auto-cad/photoshoped that a little while ago. Saw on a thread they were trying to get it submitted for the blu-ray jewel case.

I'm sure that it is too late for that to get into the production run. The collectors edition trilogy set will be out by November.

Make it rise out of a floor of water then I'll be impressed.

Just kidding, looks great. Very well done. You probably could manage the above though. :lol

Thank you! If it didn't weight 25 pounds and require a fork lift to move this thing around, that would be an awesome stage. Rise!:yess:

Thank you! If it didn't weight 25 pounds and require a fork lift to move this thing around, that would be an awesome stage. Rise!:yess:

It's definitely looking incredible. You should do the computer, too. :lecture

Update for the night:

Coming down to it folks.....:panic:

Worked on locking down the base and the ceiling. Got the edges polished around the top and the base. Worked on connecting the shocks and the post lines.

Just what is together now in person is pretty amazing. The perspex and metal is just so real.

Last edited:

I must say, if you ever made a run of these, I don't think I'd be able to pass it up. Beautiful work, hokietwo.

Back