TDKR Bane Sewer Diorama UPDATE 1/30/13 COMPLETED PICS PG. 9!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TDKR Bane Sewer Diorama UPDATE 1/27/13 STAIRS FINISHED 95% DONE

:clap:clap:clap Great job man! Excellent execution :rock

Would love to see it in a detolf and with Bane and/or DX 12.

I am afraid it is wayyy to big to fit in a detolf. I think I will have a seperate cabinet next to my detolfs that have bigger shelf space and display all my dios on there.

holy cow ~ this looks awesome! can't wait to see bane and bats on it!

: D

Me either. As soon as I am finished, I will do a photoshoot with at least the DX12 since I only have him right now. :)

Amazing! Absolute pleasure to look through this thread and see the end result. Brilliant dio.

Thanks bud. :hi5: It's still not 100% done. I started on the stair rails last night and I hope to finish this bad boy up by Friday.

Great work, Bane will look amazing on there!

Let's hope so. :pray: That's the plan at least. :)

Great work man. Do you have any pics from the other dioramas you've built? That Iron Man one looks pretty sick too.

Great work man. Do you have any pics from the other dioramas you've built? That Iron Man one looks pretty sick too.

Thanks bro! :hi5:

I do have pics of my other dios. Once I am done building this one, I will make a Custom thread with all my customs in it and have a section on Dioramas showcasing them all. Keep an eye out for that!

Last edited:

Thanks bro! :hi5:

I do have other pics of my other dios. Once I am done building this one, I will make a Custom thread with all my customs in it and have a section on Dioramas showcasing them all. Keep an eye out for that!

Looking forward to it.

FINALLY DONE!!! YAY!!!

I am very pleased on how this whole thing turned out.

Behold the final product:

IMG_1104_zpsdb0b637e.jpg

IMG_1105_zps19c003d7.jpg

I have a pretty big hand too so you can see how massive this thing is.

IMG_1107_zpsba9c8c8b.jpg

IMG_1108_zpsb8616ed8.jpg

IMG_1103_zpsc9cac35b.jpg

I know you guys want a photo shoot with Bats and Bane but I want to do it up right so once I get Bane in March, I will give it the photo shoot it deserves.

*How do I properly shoot it though with like a backdrop and stuff? I am not too keen on this stuff and would love to learn.

Side note: I have some leftover brown plastic mesh that I used so if you are thinking about building one, PM me and I can sell you the mesh for a good price.

Enjoy!!

Re: TDKR Bane Sewer Diorama UPDATE 1/30/13 COMPLETED!!!

This is crazy! :google

IMG_1103_zpsc9cac35b.jpg

But what's caught my eye now is that IM dio in the foreground. Some more on that please. :naughty

This is crazy! :google

But what's caught my eye now is that IM dio in the foreground. Some more on that please. :naughty

Thanks bud. Look out for a customs thread from me and I will have a section on my dios showcasing them. :hi5:

Just insane

I need to get me one of those

Thanks man! Means a lot coming from a fellow Bat-freak like you. :lol

Yes! please make a few more! :pray:

I would but how would I ship it? The railings would break I would imagine.

Extremely well crafted, mate.
Sick job on the weathering and the water. Looks SO lifelike and this cement-"wall" is insane...how you managed to capture the material properties that kinda "looks" heavy.
Great job, man...congratulations.
:hi5:

(...)
I know you guys want a photo shoot with Bats and Bane but I want to do it up right so once I get Bane in March, I will give it the photo shoot it deserves.
(...)

Can't wait to see this, very nice!

Extremely well crafted, mate.
Sick job on the weathering and the water. Looks SO lifelike and this cement-"wall" is insane...how you managed to capture the material properties that kinda "looks" heavy.
Great job, man...congratulations.
:hi5:

Wow. I am flattered. :love Thank you so much!

All I did for the wall was rub around some hot glue to give it some bumps and texture, then painted the whole thing black. I then sprayed grey over in a light coat letting the black show through a bit and to top it all off, I used the same brown as the rails to give it that rusty/old look in some places.

This is mindblowing. Major props to you man, this is Amazing!:clap

Could you tell me what you used to make this water effect?

Thanks Remy! :1-1:

I used clear silicone. A picture of it is in the first post except it is in Japanese :lol. It is regular old clear silicone for calking bathrooms and such. Hardware stores will have it.

NOTE: I originally got the idea from CT015. All major kudos goes to him!

Can't wait to see this, very nice!

Me either. I got lots of ideas in mind and I cannot wait to put them in picture format!!

Thanks Remy! :1-1:

I used clear silicone. A picture of it is in the first post except it is in Japanese :lol. It is regular old clear silicone for calking bathrooms and such. Hardware stores will have it.

NOTE: I originally got the idea from CT015. All major kudos goes to him!

Thank you so much man. :hi5:

Nice work!!! Wish I had the time, patience and skill to do something like that. Would love to have a diorama for my Capt'n Jack.

Nice work!!! Wish I had the time, patience and skill to do something like that. Would love to have a diorama for my Capt'n Jack.

Thanks man. I actually have a dio planned for my Cap'n Jack. I have been collecting reference photos for it. I want to do the scene from POTC 1 where Jack is sailing into the port on the sinking ship standing on the mast. If you really want a dio, maybe I can commission one for you.

PM if you are interested.

Thanks man. I actually have a dio planned for my Cap'n Jack. I have been collecting reference photos for it. I want to do the scene from POTC 1 where Jack is sailing into the port on the sinking ship standing on the mast. If you really want a dio, maybe I can commission one for you.

PM if you are interested.

I would love to see what you do with Jack. And I might consider that. Just have to decide what scene I would want him in. Way too many to choose from.

I would love to see what you do with Jack. And I might consider that. Just have to decide what scene I would want him in. Way too many to choose from.

No problem. If you think of one, let me know. Maybe we can work something out.

Keep an eye out for the Jack Dio thread. :yess:

Back