TDKR Bane Sewer Diorama UPDATE 1/30/13 COMPLETED PICS PG. 9!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TDKR Bane Sewer Diorama UPDATE 1/27/13 STAIRS FINISHED 95% DONE

This is mindblowing. Major props to you man, this is Amazing!:clap

Could you tell me what you used to make this water effect?

:goodpost: My jaw dropped when I saw that pic. The water spilling over on the concrete is insane. It looks so natural. If you ever consider doing a small run of these or taking commission's for them please PM me. I'd be all over it in a heartbeat.

Re: TDKR Bane Sewer Diorama UPDATE 1/27/13 STAIRS FINISHED 95% DONE

:goodpost: My jaw dropped when I saw that pic. The water spilling over on the concrete is insane. It looks so natural. If you ever consider doing a small run of these or taking commission's for them please PM me. I'd be all over it in a heartbeat.

Thanks man. :1-1: I love the admiration. :)

PM incoming.

This turned out incredible! :clap Now I can't wait to see the photoshoot with Bats and Bane on it!

Hang about. This is all good and that, but move it out of the way and show me some pics of that dio you have with your Iron man MARK I

Absolutely amazing! I also noticed in the background the Iron Man Mark 1 exiting the cave? Is that your work aswell. It looks intense! Would love to see more of your works.

Add me to that hypothetical list of those interested! I've been think about doing one of these for the longest and having one of these to inspire me would be amazing!

This turned out incredible! :clap Now I can't wait to see the photoshoot with Bats and Bane on it!

Thanks man. I am excited for that too. Just counting down the days until March. :panic::panic:

Hang about. This is all good and that, but move it out of the way and show me some pics of that dio you have with your Iron man MARK I

Aye aye sir. This weekend I will find the time to shoot some pics of it and make that custom thread I was talking about and add it to it.

Absolutely amazing! I also noticed in the background the Iron Man Mark 1 exiting the cave? Is that your work aswell. It looks intense! Would love to see more of your works.

Thanks.

Yes it is. That was the second dio I have built for one of my figures. Like I said above, I will post pics of it this weekend.

I would be interested too :)

Look for a PM in your inbox pretty soon. :)

EDIT: Your inbox is full. PM me when it isn't so I can reply.

Add me to that hypothetical list of those interested! I've been think about doing one of these for the longest and having one of these to inspire me would be amazing!

PM incoming as well.

Last edited:
Re: Ah yes...I was wondering what would break first...your spirit or your body? BANE

this kind of work takes SUCH amazing talent! great job WOW

Back