1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

God damn the person who designed that battery cover. I've spent half an hour trying to get it on. Grrrrrrrr.

Whew. Got everything sorted. Unfortunately broke one of the pistons getting the L2 aerofoil in, which is a bit irritating, but it sits there fine.

The pistons for both L2 and R2 didn't quite line up properly, and I think the slight misalignment is what caused it to snap., I found, but apart from that, a well constructed toy.

Oh, and also, add half an inch onto the measurements from SS website. Had to leave off one of the side flaps to get it into my display case, unfortunately.

God damn the person who designed that battery cover. I've spent half an hour trying to get it on. Grrrrrrrr.

You have to attach the back edge of the panel first, then squeeze it a bit before locking the rest of the plate in place :D
The shopkeeper taught me how to do it.
Seems like earlier Tumbler owners have been asking him about that already.

Whew. Got everything sorted. Unfortunately broke one of the pistons getting the L2 aerofoil in, which is a bit irritating, but it sits there fine.

The pistons for both L2 and R2 didn't quite line up properly, and I think the slight misalignment is what caused it to snap., I found, but apart from that, a well constructed toy.

Oh, and also, add half an inch onto the measurements from SS website. Had to leave off one of the side flaps to get it into my display case, unfortunately.

The pistons don't align very well on mine as well, resulting to limited flap articulation.

I always allot at least 3 inches allowance for my cases :lol
Get new ones made :D Less cramped space will make a better display.

I always allot at least 3 inches allowance for my cases :lol
Get new ones made :D Less cramped space will make a better display.

Nah, it looks fine as is, always happy to spend money on stuff but $2K plus for a display cabinet just so I can affix a spoiler to the unseen side is a bit excessive even for me. :lol

At home now, opened mine and all's good :) it's massive! I thought I'd prepared myself for the size of it but I was still shocked. Love it, just a shame it's gonna be in storage until I finish uni. Got hawkeye too, he's in the tumblers shadow a bit but looks great. Next time I'm home it will be DX12 and the Batpod :)

I just had the best day. My tumbler arrived (preordered it back in January), Batpod arrived (preordered about 2 months back) and my Joker dx08 arrived (bought on eBay a week back). Complete coincidence that they all arrived on the exact same day, as all 3 came from different people.

Also the same as many others as I knew the tumbler was going to be big, but it still managed to surprise me just how big it was.

I got my broken batmobile from sideshow from retailer and the retailer is piss cause he said he loose money to sent it back , so he did it and stop doing business with me , I thought retailer never have to pay sideshow if package is damage? I will never buy stuff from him since all my po(8 statue) got refund from him!!
Don't buy from ebay retailer!!!!!

They're is your problem. Ebay, seller. Cost to none, (not all) doesn't understand business 101. T

Keep in mind that this seller is more than likely not a ssc retailers. You need a working store front to be one.

I only buy from SSC, for what you save 10% and tax maybe no problems. The sent my girlfriend 2 replacement on her solo.

Is there a unwritten rule here if you get the short end from a ebay seller. Post there name?

I just had the best day. My tumbler arrived (preordered it back in January), Batpod arrived (preordered about 2 months back) and my Joker dx08 arrived (bought on eBay a week back). Complete coincidence that they all arrived on the exact same day, as all 3 came from different people.

Also the same as many others as I knew the tumbler was going to be big, but it still managed to surprise me just how big it was.

I hate that. Give one a week. This way my house has that new toy smell.

do you mind me asking where you got your Tumbler from?
I'm still waiting for mine from play.com.

Lol.
$445 plus shipping.
Maybe if it was $345...

C3927P0003.jpg

Drugs are not cheap. All joking aside bet there are 100 people who don't know better are going to buy it.

SilverSnail toronto has one more tumbler left at $569. just thought I'd pass that along to anyone interested.

guys, are the windshiel wipers movable, Mine came broken, i can glue them back, wont be a perfect fit, but then i wont be able to move them, the reason i ask , i think they are not movable but in HTs proto pic, they are in a different angle, pls guys , need a answer here asap

They are not movable.

They should've been though! It couldn't be that hard for them to do.

thanks for the reply guys

Back