1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

I can move my wipers, with some patiente it can be done ;)

DSC00897.jpg

But I think I like it more with the wipers down

Wahh. They are flexible but I thought they'd break before they went up like that.

What? That's possible?! :lol I'm too scared to push it real hard. I'll leave mine down, rather than regret it later on.

The wipers move??!!

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Unless it's raining in your house, please don't try and move the wipers, lol.
I foresee a bunch of people selling Tumblers with busted wiper blades because one guy got his Tumbler with the Wipers not glued in place...

Don't forget to adjust the pressure, or it squirts over the top and gets other figures all wet.

No they don't actually move. But if yoy push a little.they rotate... But I Don't recomend you to do it if you are afraid to break it... Also if you put them up is hardernto open the cockpit, theres some chance that they get caught on the process and broke. I think that's why they change it on the proto.

Oh, Bruce drove his Tumbler out to see the new DC Bond movie last night, and he was not influenced at all.

Oh, Bruce drove his Tumbler out to see the new DC Bond movie last night, and he was not influenced at all.

:lol all 1/6 suit makes the figure to look like if he were drunk, except Kato's 1/6 "Armani"... but $800... :monkey2

Imo you have to be on some other level to spend $800 for a 1/6th suit. You can get a real designer suit for that price. But too each their own.
B75103B7-89D8-473F-881B-F8511B4AE17E-7212-000005B1309EC727.jpg
B9409464-87DF-44FE-B4FF-4B1A32C5394A-7212-000005B14186FB87.jpg

Stop.
Unless it's raining in your house, please don't try and move the wipers, lol.
I foresee a bunch of people selling Tumblers with busted wiper blades because one guy got his Tumbler with the Wipers not glued in place...

Your lucky it rains where you are. We had a down pour. I was walking to the truck it started to rain it stop. That's it till February.

Do my wipers will stay down..

Stop.

Your lucky it rains where you are. We had a down pour. I was walking to the truck it started to rain it stop. That's it till February.

Do my wipers will stay down..

I am from Scotland. This is where Rain™ was invented and continues to be exported worldwide to this day. We have a large surplus and ship it out to all our allies.
If you don't receive rain on a regular basis it either means you are not one of our allies, or you receive it from one of our less reliable competitors...
:rotfl

I am from Scotland. This is where Rain™ was invented and continues to be exported worldwide to this day. We have a large surplus and ship it out to all our allies.
If you don't receive rain on a regular basis it either means you are not one of our allies, or you receive it from one of our less reliable competitors...
:rotfl

An this is why I wish to move there. :wave

I called ssc, told them if they get this in. Charge and ship. I have a bad feeling Christmas is going to be bad. I am never wrong that much.

Quick question, i'm keeping mine stored in the box while i'm at Uni, atm it's at home stored so the Tumbler is on it's side, is it gonna be okay like that? I'm guessing that's how it'll be during shipping etc. so HT must of made the box so it will protect the tumbler no matter the boxes orientation, just a concern i had when i got back to Uni. I'm gonna change it when i'm home in a little over a month but if it may cause issues i'll get my brother to put the box so the Tumblers on it's wheels.

Quick question, i'm keeping mine stored in the box while i'm at Uni, atm it's at home stored so the Tumbler is on it's side, is it gonna be okay like that? I'm guessing that's how it'll be during shipping etc. so HT must of made the box so it will protect the tumbler no matter the boxes orientation, just a concern i had when i got back to Uni. I'm gonna change it when i'm home in a little over a month but if it may cause issues i'll get my brother to put the box so the Tumblers on it's wheels.

You know I never thought of that?

Back