1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forbidden planet still has it too, and they've been reducing the price continually so they must have a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^Forbidden Planet in New York City?^

I'm trying to see if I could get one in the $300 range. I missed the one w/ the % coupon on wbshop a few months ago.

Sorry forbidden plantet uk: £299.99- on sale. I think that's around $514.

^Forbidden Planet in New York City?^

I'm trying to see if I could get one in the $300 range. I missed the one w/ the % coupon on wbshop a few months ago.

If WB Shop did a sale again and it was that price I'd have to consider one. I'd still rather have the black Tumbler than the camo one but it could be a cool piece to go with all my other items from the trilogy.

Having both, I prefer the black but that's because it's the batmobile but there is something about the camo version that looks amazing, all the little details pop out more and it also ties in with the origins of batman/batman begins. I thought I'd sell mine originally but now I couldn't let it go-having it and the black tumbler is a real grail. It's like the evolution of batman

Of course... you have to have the Batmobile over it's variant... :wink1:

I'll have to take more pictures of it once I have it in my BESTA custom display. My MMS67 currently stands atop mine.

That looks awesome mate! I see you've put the dx 12 belt on yours? Iv done the same with my mms 67. Is that your only mod? Custom
Cape?

Thanks! I have the TF head on there, even though the MMS67 looks practically the same, sans the removable mouthpieces. The cape came attached and I heard it's supposed to be so I dared not remove that, otherwise I would've gotten a TonyMeis cape for him. I wanted to put my DX02 holster w/ grapnel on that belt but I think it looks weird, so I might just put the grapnel in his left hand.

I think you've got it great as is. Iv got the tf as well as the mms67, I might swap my heads around now too :) yeah you have to actually cut the original cape off, I put two snips right by the triangular neck holders and the new cape fits right over . But you've done an awesome job of futzing the original cape. Proper impressed! Still amazes me that this figure is 6 years old

Thanks! I have the Bruce head in "First-Night-Out" display on my TF and had that cowl lying around so I put it to good use. Do you have pictures of your MMS67 with modified cape? I'm curious to see how you did it because I was really afraid to lose the triangular cape holders on mine since I heard people removed it and glued it on the cowl and I wasn't sure how they did that.

huva2ujy.jpg
eze9ute7.jpg
hyhatyde.jpg

That's mine with the il forigno cape, it's not properly futzed as iv rearranged all my figures with a house move recently but I think u can see how it doesn't affect the clips.

bypemysy.jpg

As you see I never removed the clips, only cut the original cape off and then put the new custom cape over the neck and around the neck clips. Once the head is on it looks perfect. I'd highly recommend a custom cape.

If WB Shop did a sale again and it was that price I'd have to consider one. I'd still rather have the black Tumbler than the camo one but it could be a cool piece to go with all my other items from the trilogy.

I grabbed that last camo tumbler from them it was $270 shipped to the house. There was a 20% off coupon that the cart accepted when it was down to $320. I expedited the shipping afraid they would catch the coupon mistake. Got to me in two days sealed and brand new. Lucky.

I remember catching wind of the WB store sale just after they sold out and was kicking myself for missing it. Great prices for those who got one.

For these amazing prices I would have definitely picked up a camo version for repainting. I paid a lot more for a damaged black version from BBTS. Turns out the damage was insignificant, but still, it was "used" nonetheless. ;)

Last edited:
The best price I found in a shop was $350 I think, not including taxes, but if no one buys, there's a chance it'll drop. BBTS has had theirs for a long time, but the price is still relatively close to retail.

Back