1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to get one of these...don't mind some damage either. In fact I'd prefer a little if it lowers the price. Lol

I've not seen one in hand yet so I am not sure how good it looks in person. But the vids and pics make it look great.

Its absolutely stunning in person VERY BIG. It's a must have. I would recommend to look for it on this forum, that's how I got mine, pretty close to retail as well shipped and everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its absolutely stunning in person VERY BIG. It's a must have. I would recommend to look for it on this forum, that's how I got mine, pretty close to retail as well shipped and everything.

I'll keep an eye out. Thank you!

I'll keep an eye out. Thank you!

7696fe892a20d26463e300c8def68367.jpg

Great looking pics. I do really want one.

I'm also really looking forward to the new bat mobile, if/when hot toys does it. It's a great looking machine. Not as beefy or tactical as the tumbler, but cool nonetheless

Great looking pics. I do really want one.

I'm also really looking forward to the new bat mobile, if/when hot toys does it. It's a great looking machine. Not as beefy or tactical as the tumbler, but cool nonetheless

I would totally get the BVS bat mobile in 1/6. I know space concerns will be an issue. I'm pondering some type of wall shelving like this but all cars. Just imagine 1/6 89 bat mobile/tumbler/66 bat mobile/BvS batmobile and a delorian, on the wall man!!
043adab89b882883d985b8519bdd3477.jpg

It is an awesome piece. I used to own it but sold off my collection years ago and am slowly buying bits back. Im thinking of getting the camo tumbler this time or as I like to say, Banes batmobile seeing as he nicked it :)

The camo looks nicer because of the paint and weathering.

Wish the black on this one was painted on with the same weathering and not just black plastic.

The camo looks nicer because of the paint and weathering.

Wish the black on this one was painted on with the same weathering and not just black plastic.

I agree, you can't see the detail like the camo. I wish they did the black one with the weathering like the do the IM armors.

It's always behind this dust cover:

a8794c8c734194fb6bf284a90008a4f4.jpg

But every time I remove it there immediately is some dust, at least on the front tires, they're real dust magnets :lol but it can be easily removed with some soft tape or protective film for example.

did you built the case yourself? pretty impressive display my friend

Has anyone bought a fish tank to display there tumbler in?
If you have where, and what size?
Cheers

Back