The CIV shipping experiment thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mfoga said:
All three of mine will be here today:chew Sorry I had to do it.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Now then... what are those two figs that :chew you're hiding under your :emperor skirt madam at CIV?:vader

I will update the thread in the morning. Im to giddy right now about the speederbike and ben to do much but look at pictures right now.

Update Space Slug non attendee : 2007-04-06 19:23:06 . Just received shipping notice May 24 on route.
Fedex tried to deliver yesterday but I wasn't home. Delivered today.May 29th

Last edited:
Got my Yavin Luke shipping notice too: Shipped 5-24 will get it on the 5-29.

FINALLY!!!!:monkey4

GOT MINE! Too bad about his face sculpt and weird eye colouring.....

Last edited:
Got my luke today as well. i havent been meaning to neglect the thread its just that I really have been to excited over all the new stuff plus trying to get some good deals on the GG crap.

Think my two (well three with the Lazenby Legacy Bond) are on the way--- just received my Fed-Ex shipping notification.

Mine is kind of irrelevant as they're holding my two CIV items to ship them along with my Legacy Lazenby--- regardless they say "shipping soon".

To Canada:
Star Wars 12-inch Figures NON-ATTENDEE - Luke Skywalker - Rebel Hero : Yavin IV - 30th Anniversary Exclusive
Date Placed:2007-04-13 17:01:25

Star Wars Dioramas - Polystone Enviorama NON-ATTENDEE - 'This is No Cave' Space Slug Enviorama - 30th Anniversary Exclusive
Date Placed:2007-04-06 17:00:34

Back