The CIV shipping experiment thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my UPS tracking number for the Cave Slug Environment--it is scheduled to be delivered this Friday in Cleveland, TN.

Hey Jason, why don't you color code your experiment? And underline the things you are tracking. It may be easier to read.... :dunno

Ok good idea will do so as soon as soon as I finish my morning update.:D

EDIT: Is that what you meant by color coding.

Last edited:
sebcanadaceo said:
Yavin Luke - Item shipping soon

Sebastien St-Jean

Quebec/Canada

:maul :emperor

Doctor_B said:
I got my UPS tracking number for the Cave Slug Environment--it is scheduled to be delivered this Friday in Cleveland, TN.
What time did you two place your order.

Thanks

Also I think I figured out why my Yavin Luke hasnt shipped. I asked for all 12" Star Wars to be double boxed so I think that mine is being held to the end in order for it to be double boxed with the Sandie and sent out like that.

jason2885 said:
Ok good idea will do so as soon as soon as I finish my morning update.:D

EDIT: Is that what you meant by color coding.

Yes! That looks great! It only takes me a second to get the information I need from it. :clap

Space Slug: ordered 2007-04-06 17:00:29 shipped will be in TN on Friday.

Luke: ordered 2007-04-13 17:00:44 item shipping soon

Sandtrooper status is Shipping Soon. I haven't received an email w/ tracking number yet though, hopefully today or tomorrow. I ordered about 10 sec after it went up on SS and I'm on the East Coast.

GGPiKE said:
Sandtrooper status is Shipping Soon. I haven't received an email w/ tracking number yet though, hopefully today or tomorrow. I ordered about 10 sec after it went up on SS and I'm on the East Coast.
Can you give me the time from your Sideshow account.

Nice to see a fellow NC here Welcome to the board.

Kings Mountain, I used to make toy runs all over Charlotte looking for Hasbro stuff but now I dont really worry about and just pick them up when I go to the store or something. I think you have posted at RS or GH before in store reports I used to always check those out i know quite a few of the members over there from NC.

Now Im mostly a Sideshow and GG collector Im going to finish this year of Hasbro out and then GG and Sideshow all the way.

Thanks for the date I will add your name to the list.

GGPiKE said:
Sure thing,

2007-04-30 04:04:1

Where in NC are you?
Ok Im not sure what time you ordered still this is for the Sandtrooper right. Let me know and I will add it but 4:04 on April 30 doesnt make much sense.

Happy day!

Email just recieved. Yavin Luke has been shipped! Should recieve him on the 25th.

2007-04-13 17:01:37 Oklahoma

Back