The Blitzway Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Miami Vice

It would be great if Blitzway picked up Inigou's amazing Crockett and Tubbs head sculpts. This thread shows that there are a number of licenses that could be hits. Maybe the Rocky denial is disinformation. Also hope they pull another Ghostbusters and take on an entire character lineup as opposed to just one figures.

Other possibilities could be: Aliens Colonial Marines (Hicks, Hudson, Apone, Vasquez, Drake, Frost, Bishop with facehuggers, Newt); Tombstone (Wyatt, Doc, Johnny Ringo, Curly Bill); Pulp Fiction (Jules, Vince, Marsellus, Mia), The Abyss (Virgil in diving suit, Lindsey with water construct, Coffey, Underwater Alien).

Michael Biehn is in three of these franchises.

I must say I would love to see a licensed Wyatt and Doc. The Iminime ones are nice but far too expensive.

The Iminime Doc is nice, but the head sculpt can be improved upon. I also have Rainman's Doc plus a spare head and Yunsil's vested outfit. Even though a Blitzway release would make them all plummet in price, I would absolutely welcome the line, especially if it included Johnny and Curly. Tombstone is one of my top 20 rewatchable movies.

I'd love to see Buffy the Vampire Slayer figures. Sideshow's were pretty lame in general.

Or how about X-Files?

Or Farscape!

image.jpg

I've got one...

WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT?

*drops the mic*

Seriously, imagine Judge Doom in 1/6th scale with multiples heads and snap on "toon accessories" and dip gloved hands and all sorts of awesomeness. I'd also love to get Roger, Eddie, the weasels, and Jessica. So many potentially great figures here.

I'd love to see Buffy the Vampire Slayer figures. Sideshow's were pretty lame in general.

Or how about X-Files?

Or Farscape!
Love all three of these shows.

Mulder and Scully need to be represented in high quality 1/6 figures. There are so many shows getting picked up these days, I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet.

I'll also add the re imagined Battlestar Galactica. Can't believe QMx hasn't announced it as one of their upcoming figure lines.

Think they've already said its not Rocky..

I've never heard Blitzway publicly say they won't do Rocky, just speculation.

When I messaged them regarding Rocky, they said: "We are not sure at the moment. We will try."

Back