The Blitzway Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be down with Beetlejuice or Die Hard. Seinfeld is...an crazy choice but I'd probably do it too. You really only need the main 4 and you're done. They'd need a lot of episode specific accessories though and in the case of Elaine, I'd want a swap out head for different hair lol.

Gotta throw this out there, though I don't expect it to ever happen - I would absolutely LOVE to see what a high quality company like Blitzway could do with a Dark Shadows Barnabas Collins (FRID - no thanks on Depp :pfft:).

I still own my Majestic Studios ones and I love them because they were grails for me at the time, but with today's companies and their abilities I would be lying if I didn't say I would be thrilled for one of them to tackle Dark Shadows.

Beetlejuice would be a perfect set for them especially given they have an awesome sculptor! :lecture:pray:

Beetlejuice to show Sideshow how it's done. A display of Adam, Barbara, Lydia, and Beetlejuice would be awesome.
As someone mentioned earlier in the thread, BladeRunner and Rocky figures would be really cool to see.

Pretty much any Burton film pre Planet of the Apes. I doubt Batman/Returns but I'd like a better Beetlejuice option as well as other BJ characters, Edward Scissorhands, Pee Wee, Mars Attacks (so I don't have to sell an organ for a HT one).

Die hard all the way, rocky, Rambo, cobra....over the top? Maybe not the last one :p a proper T1 Kyle Reese would be cool... I know sideshow is doing big trouble in little China but blitzway would deliver some awesome figures of that film if they could. Official braveheart, lethal weapon, mad max figures, or gladiator Maximus. Even a romper stomper Russell Crowe even though it'd be a controversial choice and probably not a popular enough movie.....

Pretty much any Burton film pre Planet of the Apes. I doubt Batman/Returns but I'd like a better Beetlejuice option as well as other BJ characters, Edward Scissorhands, Pee Wee, Mars Attacks (so I don't have to sell an organ for a HT one).

I'd definitely buy a set of Pee Wee Herman and his bike.

I'd love to see from Blitzway:

Beverly Hills Cop
Top Gun
Original Mad Max
Karate Kid
Running Man
They Live (John Nada and aliens)
Mars Attacks!

I think MadMax, but that all depends on if they can get the likeness rights. A lot of wacky characters came from that franchise so would be perfect for the 1/6 figure market. I don't know if anything can top the Ghostbuster figures though.

I'd say Mad Max is likely off the cards considering George Miller's attitude towards licensing. Blitzway haven't got super powers - they'd need them to get that license...

Back