The Blitzway Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New pic from KA Kim. Let the speculation begin anew!
FB_IMG_1486550521435.jpg
I think it's this:
P1-BO282_ROCKYJ_G_20131208201225.jpg

You can make out a bandana on the forehead. That or Rambo.

Last edited:
Oh boy...that picture is making the wait for them to announce their next license unbearable!

Hopefully something got lost in translation and "new company"somehow means "Blitzway." I would hate to see Kim's beautiful work possibly destroyed by a fledgling company that may not have its production act together yet...with that said I would love to see a line of FLASH GORDON figures from Blitzway! Can't believe I did not think to suggest that!

I think something was lost in translation. She has the picture posted on Instagram and she captioned it "new project" not "new company." Still could be Blitzway!

Last night I shot K.A. Kim a message through Instagram to ask if this sculpt was for Blitzway...to my pleasant surprise (she is awesome) she replied and confirmed that it is for a "new company" and not Blitzway...I am guessing not Star Ace either in that case...maybe we should start a "K.A. Kim New Project Speculation Thread..."

So far to me,
The head looks a tad big and masculine, I can make out the headband too. The hair pieces not yet painted perhaps..
Rambo John J!!

Back