The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a new marmit orange sandtrooper plus new hot toys ttm22 body coming in this week. I asked the seller to post the body without his box due to customs screwing me over a few times. (Hope it will pass customs as second hand) Since i'm looking at hard times i'm looking for a new owner. Only looking for what i paid for it. €200 euros shipped in europe for both. US is €215

Best,

Robert

Guys, I'm calling it a day with figure collecting. I have some figures that I'll be putting up for sale shortly , was wondering if anyone had any particular wants before I do so.

They will be :

Old Obi wan with all parts and custom painted headsculpt.
Princess leia with snyderman custom headsculpt unpainted separately.
Farmboy luke clothing and all accessories.
Stormtrooper - boxed and undisplayed
Rebel Fleet Trooper

drop me a pm if there are any specific parts that you're looking for.

Anyone have a Sideshow Deluxe Vader Belt/Chest box available? Or just the belt, even if it's not working.

Anybody have a Degobah Luke backpack for Yoda from the Hasbro set that they'd sell? I can find them on eBay but I'd rather not buy the entire set just to get the backpack. Please PM me. Thanks.

Have a marmit (tomy) sandtrooper available. Everything is still in the package on the plastic racks. This one is signed by the well known Emei Takeda. Shipping from the Netherlands. Taking ofers.

aebbe328f78558f8a7f4b818d44ea3de.jpg
51488e1d8eb01a31b8f6c8cbb1eba83d.jpg

Best,

Robert

Last edited:
Dang. I've got a normal hair wig that I may consider trading at some point, but I don't have an extra battle damaged one.

I think the hair pieces are officially known as "sweaty" and "poofy" - at least they should be. ;) I use the poofy one with my damaged Luke and the sweaty with my clean Luke, to match two specific scenes in the movie.

Still looking for one set of Ventress saber hilts and one set of Palpatine.

Back