The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking for the following:

Accessories and belt from the ANH Farmboy Luke

Double pouch belt from the Prototype Boba Fett

Chestbox and belt from the Deluxe ROTJ Darth Vader

Hand set from Stormtrooper/Sandtrooper

TK421 belt from Luke in Stormtrooper Disguise

I think the hair pieces are officially known as "sweaty" and "poofy" - at least they should be. ;) I use the poofy one with my damaged Luke and the sweaty with my clean Luke, to match two specific scenes in the movie.

lol. Which one is which?

lol. Which one is which?
The one you're looking for for your custom Luke is the sweaty version, or battle damaged version.

On that note I'll throw this out there, I have a regular version hair wig from DX Luke that I'm looking to trade for an Endor rebel helmet. PM me if interested in a swap.

im selling my Darren carnall head sculpt it has been placed on a tt body it`s missing a jedi belt robe and light saber any one interested in just send me a pm thanks

I've got a loose SS Bespin Luke (I believe I have everything for it).

I also ended up with more Endor Rebel gear than I needed (sadly not the helmets). If you are looking for anything let me know.

Seeing as you have to sell a kidney to afford a Tomy Xwing Luke helmet, does anyone have the Hasbro xwing Luke helmet for sale or trade?

Sent from atop my Dewback.

I have side show Crimson Guard pants jacket and helmet + V.1 Snake Eyes parts to trade for Star Wars, SS or Hasbro.

so for the final blow...woke up today to our landlord at our door..yea..he sold our house..so now we have to move by the end of next month or 1st of jan....so everything that i have planned for the future will be delayed a bit im sure..and everything that im doing now..i will finish up and get out., etc..i'll also be selling off some more of my clones probably..so if you are looking for any...drop me a line...

my clones are all wearing custom spandex suits, and only come with the bare bones stuff...1 pair of hands, 1 pair of feet, etc...all are in great shape, etc...no boxes or extra hands, feet...etc...but most can be found on TA for cheap...

i have
wolffe
501st v1
501st v 2

fox
212th ph 2
shock
bly
red , blue, yellow and green striped
41st(gray)
442nd
rex
boil
waxer

plus a few customs that can be broken down and repainted

Last edited:
Have a sideshow lando regular available. Anyone interested? Looking for 80 euros ex shipping and paypal fees.

Also a hot toys ttm-22 body still in its package. Seller removed the card to avoid customs.

Lastly a ttl 3.0 body.

Best,

Robert

Last edited:
Spud I know someone on another forum selling a snowtrooper, will see if they still have him.
Spider ive pm'd you.

Back