The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK after finishing off my figures here is what I have that I can part with for trades:

-Endor Sergeant Head Sculpt
-Endor Infantry Head Sculpt
-Rebel Fleet Trooper Head Sculpt
-One body (no hands)
-Two pairs of Endor Rebel Camo Pants
-BOA Robert E Lee (no hands)

If anyone is interested in any of this let me know.....

John

Update...the figures now have hands. I also have some Luke Skywalker extras from the Tatooine figure:

-White shirt
-Long Laser Rifle
-Belts
-Clone Wars Jedi Belt

The Luke lot I purchased has him in the Bespin Fatigues....not sure thats the way I want to go so if anyone is looking for the outfit I'd offer it up.

Anyone want to part with their Sandtrooper pike? I need one or something of a close facsimile for a custom I'm working on. PM me please.

Looking for a Leia Boushh head sculpt. And the body if available. I think TA had one like last week but I missed out. PM me, thanks.

Sending out another search for the uniform from the 12" Endor Leia from the Hasbro set with speeder bike. I need the pants, shirt, vest, and belt that goes over the smock. Don't know how often people pick up stuff from Hasbro but the normal channels that had this stuff available a couple weeks ago no longer have them. I would like to avoid buying the whole speeder bike set just to get the uniform so please PM if you have these. Thanks again.

Anyone know of a place that I can get a factory clone commander Kama in the Fox/Rex/Wolffe style? I've searched the regular outlets and they are nowhere to be found. Technically I could wait until newer figures like ARC Fives and Echo and even phase II Rex get parted out but I'm impatient. The custom made ones on eBay are pretty decent as far as matching SSC's style goes but its missing the holsters. That's another option is to get one of those (would be a whole lot cheaper) and then get someone to cast the holsters.

I'm looking to put together another commander from the Clone Wars along with one of his troopers and I need the kama before I start anything.

Spud mate you know I've got Holsters so if you want to go for the cheaper option , I've plenty cast up and more or less ready to ship

That is great to hear. That's probably what I'm going to go with because I will also need another cast Cody visor if you wouldn't mind.

It's funny the Hasbro helmets are so large for the Endor Luke figure but the Hoth Luke helmet will fit on a small head.

Back