The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bringing the trade thread back from the dead...
Anyone by chance have a Praji belt/holster available for purchase or trade?
How about a Thrawn (white) tunic??

thanks,

Hi does anyone have a Clone Wars Anakin chest armor? It's the last part I need for a custom I'm working on. Thanks!

I?ve got some Endor Rebel gear and other miscellaneous items I?m not using. Let me if you?re interested.
e08a8c774000e77dbb8090d341853fde.jpg

1e2500b470b434046efe735a0c80a7a7.jpg

409c985eb402e673c1131583df479918.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am just so glad at this thread's existence, but I am worried about its future. Do you guys know that you can't offer things on this forum without paying for the right to do so?

I am really trying to get my hands on a few of the feet pegs from the second generation Sideshow bodies. These are the ones that came with the bent toe Star Wars/ GI Joe/ Indiana Jones figures. If anyone has a few for sale or trade, PLEASE pm me! Thanks everyone! ����

Anyone have a Dooku lightsaber hilt and/or his belt they're not using?

I can't help out, but i can say that the hasbro Dooku costume and belt look good. Maybe worth looking for that belt.
I came across a Hasbro Dooku costume set in my spares box last week and put together a "Young Dooku" custom using it.
I don't know if this info will help you out, but you never know.

I can't help out, but i can say that the hasbro Dooku costume and belt look good. Maybe worth looking for that belt.
I came across a Hasbro Dooku costume set in my spares box last week and put together a "Young Dooku" custom using it.
I don't know if this info will help you out, but you never know.

Actually, I'm using a Hasbro outfit already with a HT Dooku head from eBay. The saber is a little big, so I'm looking for a HT hilt. As for the belt, I just think the HT one looks better.

Actually, I'm using a Hasbro outfit already with a HT Dooku head from eBay. The saber is a little big, so I'm looking for a HT hilt. As for the belt, I just think the HT one looks better.

Aha. I was impressed myself with how good the costume was!
I bought it on eBay about five years ago from a seller in the US who was selling a job lot where I got about a dozen PT Jedi and some OT rebel costumes. I bagged it and put it in my 1/6 clothing container and forgot all about it till last week when I went in there looking for a black suit and came across it.
When I saw it I thought about how it was nicely tailored and put it on a body. Then, lacking a Dooku head, I had an idea for a head that would work for a Younger Dooku, and went from there.
I?m sure it?s not canon for a young Dooku to be wearing the same outfit, but I went with it. I am going to scratchbuild him a more traditional lightsaber though. I?m going to try and make something that looks more like Qui Gon?s handle. Or that would have been the inspiration for Qui Gon?s at least.

I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place but I’m having a heck of a time trying to find what I’m looking for. Long time sixth scale collector/first time looking for custom work. I’m looking for someone who does custom tailoring commissions.

What I’m looking for is Luke Skywalker’s Outfit from the Rise of Skywalker Flashback. I don’t need the helmet. Just looking for the outfit. I’m also looking for Leia’s Jedi Training outfit from said Flashback. If someone wants to tackle these and give me some estimates I’d be really happy. Or if someone could point me in the right direction I’d be equally as grateful. A PM would work best if possible but I’ll check back. Thanks again and apologies once more of this is the wrong place for this.

I made these belts from parts I bought from a member on here.

All you need to do is paint the buckle or belt boxes silver and glue it to the black vinyl material.

I've yet to come up with a solution for the code cylinders.

PM me if you want the users name that I bought the buckles and belt boxes from.
1739b1bb1bea9833b3176f1b82d54017.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
"We were on a breaaaaaaaakk.........!!!"

Back