The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are looking for the soft backpacks, there are ones available that look really close to the ones that come with the commando and the pathfinder. The only difference is those have a hose on one side which I assume is supposed to be for a breather. Spud can correct me if I'm wrong.

So I recently got a Tomy Rebel Fleet trooper helmet and intended to use it on a custom I'm working on but I just opened it and it seems like its too small. Given I haven't tried it on my figure yet, but if someone prefers these over the Sideshow one I would happily trade for it. PM me if you're interested.

Putting out another request for a Cody phase II visor. Does anyone out there have the ability to cast one for me? Please let me know.

Looking for the following Sideshow Star Wars parts. I'll pay a generous amount for any of these parts if you are willing to part with them. PM works best.

-Exclusive Stormtrooper Pistol

-Prototype Boba Fett Belt w/Large Pouches

-Exclusive ANH Darth Vader Force Choke Hand

Hi peeps, offering a sideshow stormtrooper. Have had him for years in its box. Bought from someone else back then. He's looking for a new home. Box has a small rip at the bottom. I live in europe. Asking price 200 euros plus shipping.

639a2bba332079e4c7685d5e9a857f16.jpg

44b55447b27bee162018dc5190b91453.jpg

9c6301428eb4584bc5cfe2855c102721.jpg

Best,

Robert

Have both of scottyb's Obi and Ani sculpts for sale.

DSC_0324_zpsbce1c346.jpg

Asking $55 for Obi and $55 for Ani plus shipping. They need paint and a bit of touch ups.

WILL TAKE OFFERS...

Need to pay some bills. :/

It's a long shot, but looking to buy the following Sideshow Sandtrooper parts:

- White Pauldron (sergeant) trooper's survival backpack (also known as the "filter" pack for the cylinder on it).

- Orange pauldron.

Anybody have any extra sideshow stands? need about 7 to 9. Dont need to be sw..........just the round version. waist grabber or nut hugger.....:lol

Back