The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking for a Star Wars 1/6 Sideshow Rex Phase 1 Pauldron. I can trade it for a Tomy Helmet, Biggs.

Looking for the Bossk leg cannisters and belt that they come with.
I only need one "belt" plus the cannisters.

714984fdaae58d6526f58ce3622812cb.jpg

ahh gotcha!
havent seen any Sideshow Bossk stuff apart from body/hands/feet/head & gun for ages...
i plan on stitching my hasbro ones as the velcro doesnt sit well.

Looking for a Hasbro Dome for my Sideshow Vader.

PM me please, have nothing to offer in return except for 15$ + shipping. Located in Europe so that's a preference shipping cost-wise.

Have a sideshow ANH vader available. Comes complete with the box, lforigno cape, customized body (for the right size) and hasbro helmet. Didn't have time to add the hasbro helmet. Need to sell this quickly due to a financial hit :(.

€130 ex shipping and PP fees

297ac3fdca1b9eb510b76bb1648b7ab2.jpg

Gone!

Best,

Robert

Last edited:
Hey everybody! I'm hunting for Bith guys! I'm trying to build the proper band. I missed the boat as far as buying packaged figures. I built two out of pieces from Toy Anxiety, but I'm on the hunt for the other guys. By my count, there are 7 guys in the band in total. I could use heads, necks, bodies, and uniforms. I have TONS of stuff for trade. Just send me a PM! Thanks!

Hey everybody! I'm hunting for Bith guys! I'm trying to build the proper band. I missed the boat as far as buying packaged figures. I built two out of pieces from Toy Anxiety, but I'm on the hunt for the other guys. By my count, there are 7 guys in the band in total. I could use heads, necks, bodies, and uniforms. I have TONS of stuff for trade. Just send me a PM! Thanks!

Better yet TA has the 2 pack for $119. I snagged a set on Black friday and scored it for $90. Go...Go...Go...Go...Go...Go...Go!

Better yet TA has the 2 pack for $119. I snagged a set on Black friday and scored it for $90. Go...Go...Go...Go...Go...Go...Go!

I finally got Figrin D'an that way.

I have available:

Hasbro skiff guard blaster
SSC Luke Jedi belt (peg broken that goes in belt holes)
SSC Leia head (painted, but not my best work, probably should be stripped)
Luke Jedi hairpiece for HT DX07 (needs work, quite a few bubbles)
Han Solo ST head cast, not original (unpainted, also needs some work)
SSC Han Solo Bespin jacket

PM me.

Back