The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those interested, put the emperor and his throne on evilbay.

Last edited:
Looking for a reasonably priced Sideshow Piett... for cash or trade. Loose is preferred and I don't need the box. Just the figure is enough.

Also willing to offer paint services for trade at the equivalent of $50 per head :duff

Last edited:
Too funny....kind of like I now have more Endor a Rebel pants then I need but can't find helmets. Shirts are scare as well but luckily the Plo Koon shirts look good.

I'll get back to you tonight... I know I had a near complete figure that I used for parts. I don't think I ever did anything with the helmet, but if it's been a few years so I may have sold it. But I'll look into it.

I'd keep an eye on Toy Anxiety, they often get one or two older Star Wars figures and part them out.

OK after finishing off my figures here is what I have that I can part with for trades:

-Endor Sergeant Head Sculpt
-Endor Infantry Head Sculpt
-Rebel Fleet Trooper Head Sculpt
-One body (no hands)
-Two pairs of Endor Rebel Camo Pants
-BOA Robert E Lee (no hands)

If anyone is interested in any of this let me know.....

John

Looking for a Sideshow Exclusive Stormtrooper Pistol and the Large Pouch Belt from the Prototype Fett. I can trade or buy straight out. Thanks!

Anyone got a spare rebel fleet trooper helmet and outfit?

I also have a tomy helmet, but compared to the sideshow it is too small. So that's why i need one more sideshow :)

I just got my Tomy rebel helmet that I bought off Amazon today and it looks great. Using it with an Antilles uniform I bought off eBay.

I'm using mine on a Dragon head so the size is ok. Also being off whit and coupled with the Antilles uni it looks good.

Personally I think the SS version looks a tad large. The fleet trooper head is large with the hair and it seemed big on him.

Back