The Best Superman: Doomsday Fan made trailer ever!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with the previous posts about Routhe. Actually, he pulled it off being Superman AND Clark Kent (he gave distinctive performance for each persona). It was really too bad that all his talent was wasted in that lacklustre of a movie Superman Returns. I really hope Nolan gets him. If he casts Christian Bale, I'm really gonna cry.

That was totally awesome. It's amazing that Hollywood does not get it.

Really like the ending.. Thanks for posting.

Tom

The Doomsday render over The Hulk looked horrible IMHO. They shoudl have done just a Hulk vs. Superman faux film and get it done. Kate Beckinsale as Lois wasn't a bad choice except for the scene where you could totally tell her head was on another body during the fight sequence. Too bad we won't get something like this from DC/WB at all.

The Doomsday render over The Hulk looked horrible IMHO. They shoudl have done just a Hulk vs. Superman faux film and get it done. Kate Beckinsale as Lois wasn't a bad choice except for the scene where you could totally tell her head was on another body during the fight sequence. Too bad we won't get something like this from DC/WB at all.

I didn't think that looked too bad considering this was fan-made by presumably one guy. What was distracting was the fight scene in which it's obvious that the creator imposed an animated Supes over Eli Roth/Blonsky dodging Hulk's punches. That was not good. :lol

I thought the doomsday was fantastic even if it was fan made. it was very well done and what i imagine doomsday to look like.

Considering it was a guy playing with a computer, it was good but I still think if it were Hulk v. Superman it would have been a homerun.

hulk-vs-superman.jpg

Hell, that five minutes was better than all of Superman Returns. It just pisses me off that a guy with a computer doing this trailer as a labor of love as a fan puts this together and gets it, I mean really gets it when it comes to these characters and the multi-billion dollar studio that owns these characters just wants to give us a Superman that pouts and walks around thinking about what he should or shouldn't do. That supposed story for Man of Steel that's been floated around just pisses me off to no end. I am sick of origin stories about Superman, I'm sick of Lex Luthor trying to be a real estate mogul, I am sick of rumors saying the new movie will connect once again to the Donner films, and I am sick to death of Warner Brothers trying to give us a _____ Superman. Action Comics and Superman are on my pull list every month and have been for the last decade. So many cool and interesting stories have been told in those pages of those two comic books that it brings me to tears when I think about Warner Brothers stumbling around trying to reboot this franchise once again when it reality they just want to rehash what Donner did 30 years ago. No offense to Christopher Reeve or the Donner films but I AM SICK OF THOSE FILMS! There I've said it. Rant over.

Not really a fan of Superman, but this was ridiculously well made.

I might even go to watch it if it came out.

EDIT:

I don't like the Batman crossover though.

I don't think we'll ever get a good Superman movie. Unless they get a real fan to write and direct it with 100% creative control, I highly doubt we'll get a good Superman movie. Bryan Singer supposedly was a big Superman fan and look what he made? Lois Lane with Perry White's nephew (I think) and Superman's bastard child. Give me a break. We should get this guy who made the trailer and get him to write and direct the next Superman movie. Maybe he can get it mostly right. :mad::slap

That was the most epic thing I've ever seen since Batman: Dead End.

Why would it be so hard to make Doomsday? Who wouldn't want to see their epic battle to reboot the Superman franchise?

While I'm at it, why not make a comic accurate Bane for the big screen?

BECAUSE.
Because lots of things.
Superman plays in a BIGGER arena.
They talk about how hard it is to write stories for superman on the animated series DVD, because you have a hero who is mostly invulnerable.

So the problem with writing movies about a character like that is there is a tendency to write " dirk dastardly" stories, wherein the villain kidnaps Lois, and ties her to railroad tracks to get at the hero.
We, as the audience have evolved past those stories. yeah, they're ok in moderation, but giving us that EVERY TIME is a pail of fail.

In my opinion, superman has a evil counterpart in lex luther, and not an enemy. I like the way they portray him in the Luther 5 issue miniseries.
He's a Do anything it takes to get it done businessman, who thinks he's looking out for the worlds best interests by trying to prove superman has some hidden agenda, Because He's an alien.

Superman REALLY only has two villains in his rogues gallery who are REALLY on the same playing field with him.

Darksied and Brainiac.

when they first introduced Him, doomsday was on that list, but not any more.

Back