This kid is awesome!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent December

Super Freak
Reaction score
Fighting for freedom wherever there's trouble
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/imIplJyIn44?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/imIplJyIn44?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Had to share this funny video and thought it would be appreciated here. How many of us were just like this kid a few years back? :lol:lol

Key to moms car in utility belt is PRICELESS!

His desktop reminds me of mine, except mine is better.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

(It's a desktop "gif" I made, so it changes from the yellow to white and back again.)

The farthest I went was making a toy review in my pajamas :p

Hahahaha, I remember this. I was the one that posted that video, then a mod took it down. Then about a dozen members on here pmed me asking for a link to your video and I gave it to them.

Hahahaha, I remember this. I was the one that posted that video, then a mod took it down. Then about a dozen members on here pmed me asking for a link to your video and I gave it to them.

Creepy, yeah? :monkey4

and pretty assy of you to give it to them.

PM sent.

:monkey3

Can you send it to me too? :panic:

He actually took it down. Thankfully I downloaded it using youtube downloading software. What format do you want it in Voorhees, DVD (send it to you through the mail) or download/itunes?

He actually took it down. Thankfully I downloaded it using youtube downloading software. What format do you want it in Voorhees, DVD (send it to you through the mail) or download/itunes?

If I want people to see that video, then I will re upload it and post it here. Otherwise, you have no business sending it to people.

I get the feeling you may be joking, then by all means lets laugh.

I wonder if I would have done similar things when I was a child if I had the internet and the money to do it.

I made a megaman stuffed toy out of a pair of blue shorts and a sharpie marker. It had a pocket in the back with a mini frisbee. That youtube video would have been pretty rough.

Back