The Beginning of my NEW Collection Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got a moving date...week of Dec 9th. We should be closing on the 9th and start moving stuff then. All of the big stuff will get moved the Saturday after closing.

Full, new collection pics won't be up for a while though. Cuz I'm sure I'll end up arranging and rearranging numerous times, lol.

Finally got a moving date...week of Dec 9th. We should be closing on the 9th and start moving stuff then. All of the big stuff will get moved the Saturday after closing.

Full, new collection pics won't be up for a while though. Cuz I'm sure I'll end up arranging and rearranging numerous times, lol.

We want process shots! Show us it all!

:D

~LoA

We finally closed on Wednesday afternoon. My home internet should be hooked up today so I'll take a few pics of the madness and mess that is currently the basement setup tonight when I get home from work.

Now to figure out where to put everything, hahaha.

nice lower level, im looking myself for a new house moved to powell ohio four wks ago from chicago and i'm staying with the wife family.all my sideshow collection is back in chicago at the moms:banghead

Sorry for the delay in pics. Stupid AT&T was supposed to have my internet connected on 12/22 and I finally got it connected late this afternoon.

I have a little bit more arranging to do then I can post some inprogress pics tomorrow....I promise, lol.

Well, here are some in-progress pics of the new man-cave. Still a ton of work to do...thankfully I had this week and have next week off to get it sorted out.

NewRoom001.jpg

NewRoom002.jpg

NewRoom003.jpg

NewRoom004.jpg

NewRoom005.jpg

NewRoom006.jpg

NewRoom007.jpg

NewRoom008.jpg

NewRoom009.jpg

NewRoom010.jpg

Back