The Beginning of my NEW Collection Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm seriously dreading moving all of this stuff. But the payoff will be setting up brand new displays for all of it.

My friends that are helping me with the move are already ^^^^^ing, lol.

Settign up will be the best part. I dread trying to pack everything back up without breaking things.

Hopefully you have had no casualties!!

Settign up will be the best part. I dread trying to pack everything back up without breaking things.

Hopefully you have had no casualties!!

Surprisingly, I only had one minor casualty. When I was taking the CS Moore Lady Death down to pack her up, I twisted the statue a little and the foot broke where the peg goes in. Clean break so it should be an easy fix.

Looking good. We'll be moving into my new house in about 3 weeks (my basement is unfinished though). Can't wait to see what yours looks like once you've set everything in its rightful place.

omigod....its almost done...you did it from nothing....is it worthed 316??(its like dream comes true 4 me) hhhhh

We're building a new house and I went ahead and had them finish the basement since it was cheaper and quicker than if I did it later. And yes it will definitely be worth it.

Last edited:
Here are pics of the 99% complete basement (just needs paint touchups).

HouseNov08014.jpg

HouseNov08013.jpg

HouseNov08010.jpg

HouseNov08008.jpg

HouseNov08011.jpg

HouseNov08009.jpg

HouseNov08007.jpg

HouseNov08006.jpg

HouseNov08001.jpg

HouseNov08005.jpg

That looks awesome! It'll look like a museum and you could even give tours. Sign me up for a virtual tour when it's finished, please.

just an advice,be very very carreful and patience to moving your collection.

I have been watching your progression from afar on your new setup I just hope one day mine will reach the massive scope of what your doin, and then I want to find out when the tours are starting, Be Cool 316

Back