The Beginning of my NEW Collection Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Basement is 1550 sq ft of finished space. They are supposed to get the texturing and painting done this week. So hopefully I'll have pre-carpet pictures this weekend.

Mine will be 1290 but its unfinished so I have a lot of work ahead. :lecture

okay, now I'm jealous. I just have a dining room reserved for my show pieces. You have an entire firggin basement. This will be awesome.

Of course your home theatre will be down here too, right?

okay, now I'm jealous. I just have a dining room reserved for my show pieces. You have an entire firggin basement. This will be awesome.

Of course your home theatre will be down here too, right?

Yes the home theater, computer and poker tables will be down there too.

I can't wait to see the finished room.
I just hope you used a lot of water sealant in that basement!
:chew

You can't wait? I've been waiting since February when we decided we wanted to build, lol. And yes, plenty of sealant was used on both sides of the walls.

Nice Mancave! The exterior of the house is cool as well. Haven't seen a ranch like that before!

just beautiful man, i like the wide open design. leaves you with lots of areas for different themes, or just mix them up. (collectables that is, not the inlaws):lol:lol

just beautiful man, i like the wide open design. leaves you with lots of areas for different themes, or just mix them up. (collectables that is, not the inlaws):lol:lol

Yeah the wife and I both like the open floor plans. And I don't have to worry about the inlaws dropping in: they live in Korea, lol.

hey, are you in town or in the country? just wondering if you got your own water and sewer, or on the towns?

It's in town on city water and sewer.

Dude, your killing me. I check this thread like every other day just waiting to get a glimpse of the work in progress. I just might get motivated to tackle a project this big one day. (yeah right.)

They are supposed to have the texturing and painting done this week, so hopefully new pics this weekend. Then pics after carpet is installed. Final pics will be some time in October after we move in.

New Pics ?

:chew

Almost time for my big move, so here are some pics of the progress:

CollectionOct08001.jpg

CollectionOct08002.jpg

CollectionOct08003.jpg

CollectionOct08006.jpg

Oh, you thought progress pics of the new collection room?:monkey1

Back