The Avengers VS The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is the better movie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvel's The Avengers who?

Exactly

badum-tish.com+_5e1f7bf07da81488652e6a362cefafad.jpg

Hell, I didn't think it was gonna make the most money at the BO before the avengers came out and for sure don't think it will now. Being more specific I don't think TDKR will even finish at #2 when the finally numbers come in.

Hobbit vs TDKR vs The Avengers

Josh vs Void vs Nam

:rotfl

Hell, I didn't think it was gonna make the most money at the BO before the avengers came out and for sure don't think it will now. Being more specific I don't think TDKR will even finish at #2 when the finally numbers come in.

:horror :horror

voidcat and Zachcat don't agree with your submisionz. :nono

Namcat agrees.

Jyecat on the fence. :lol

Nah, I only think two adults can fit into one loveseat. Don't want to break that specialness of you two apart.

:wink1:

:lol

Pretty objective article on why The Dark Knight Rises opening weekend likely won't catch the Avengers...and it's from a self-proclaimed Batman fan.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markhu...es-may-not-break-the-avengers-opening-record/

Cliff notes: Parents are more likely to take their kids to Avengers than Batman (bringing more little ones = more tickets), and 3D tickets cost more (even if Batman sold the same exact amount of tickets, the total dollar amount would be less).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back