The Amazing Spider-Man - OPEN SPOILERS NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Amazing Spider-Man

Did you see the weekend numbers, I think you and I are the only 2 that didn't go :lol

:rotfl oh no I went, I got dragged to it but I went. The Dark Knight Rises trailer was the highlight of the movie to me :rotfl

Potter is a great series. Don't knock it til you've tried them. At least read the books before casting judgement.

I did read the first few books and I have seen the movies, still not a fan sorry man (not tryin to be ******)

:hi5: :lol I just think Cap will be the highlight of the summer! (which is saying something considering how much I liked Thor!)

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Only thing inbetween me and Cap's midnight show is one more week of work :gah:

Overall i'm just numb with how awesome this and next summer will be.

We will ALL be broke with all these HT figures and movies :lol

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Only thing inbetween me and Cap's midnight show is one more week of work :gah:

Overall i'm just numb with how aweesome this and next summer will be.

We will ALL be broke with all these HT figures and movies :lol

I agree with absolutely EVERYTHING you just said! :lol

I wonder if HT will make Spidey's first night out costume? :lol

2011-07-17-amazing_spider_man15.jpg

I really really hope they go through the origin part fairly quickly. I know the "Great Power" thing is important to the Spidey story, but we've been through all that (hell, they could just show that part in a brief flashback). I wish they could handle all comic origins like they do in Norton Hulk--show it briefly in the opening credits and move along.

I really really hope they go through the origin part fairly quickly. I know the "Great Power" thing is important to the Spidey story, but we've been through all that (hell, they could just show that part in a brief flashback). I wish they could handle all comic origins like they do in Norton Hulk--show it briefly in the opening credits and move along.

The first forty minutes will be a real-time depiction of Aunt May cooking wheatcakes.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

tumblr_lod3c9BN5N1qzozj1.jpg

tumblr_lod3bo0Stn1qzozj1.jpg

This suit is awful, add another Spidey film to the crumby list.

No web design and spider looks like a crab. :pfft:

tumblr_lod3c0oBfa1qzozj1.jpg

Gloves and boots design make zero sense, might as well do the same for the web pattern on the head & shoulders. :slap

More like Crabboy, less like Spiderman :pfft:

Wow - that does look strange.

Maybe we should just go with it & start calling him 'the amazing spalding-man'.. :lol

Back