The Amazing Spider Man 2 (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From how great Cap turned out to the "fun" statements being said about this movie, predictions and hopes of a better 2014 than 2013 might be coming true.

Well, then again there's still the X-Men movie to contend with.

Didn't an X-Men film out do a Captain America film back in 2011?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was talking about the quality of the films, not box office. TFA made like 100 bucks more at the box office :lol

X-Men FC was the best reviewed superhero movie and in my opinion the best superhero movie of 2011.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=97822

KILLER KASADY CAUGHT By Eddie Brock.

The greater New York tri-state area got a whole lot safer yesterday. Captured late last night, Cletus Kasady, escaped serial killer and notorious redhead, was eerily calm and subdued when he eagerly surrendered to the FBI. The manhunt for the FBI’s Most Wanted felon ended innocuously in a small strip mall outside of New Rochelle, New York.

A barista at a local coffee shop recognized Kasady and eventually called the police. The barista apologized to reporters later admitting she didn’t immediately alert authorities hoping Spider-Man would beat them to the scene. “What can I say? I am a HUGE fan.”

Kasady had been sentenced to twelve life sentences for the twelve murders he committed — but escaped while being transported between federal prisons. Sources say Kasady has been remanded to Ravencroft Institute for further interrogation until he is relocated to a maximum security federal prison. While the barista didn’t get her wish, we know Spider-Man thanks her… as we all do. For now it appears that Kasady won’t be causing any more carnage.
Read more at https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=97822#KSIUAfjpTaFXxeht.99

Carnage Cletus Kasady mentioned in Daily Bugle article :yess:

I was talking about the quality of the films, not box office. TFA made like 100 bucks more at the box office :lol

X-Men FC was the best reviewed superhero movie and in my opinion the best superhero movie of 2011.

Oh.... you were speaking subjectively, and yeah 100 bucks difference....if you're an idiot. :lol

Oh.... you were speaking subjectively, and yeah 100 bucks difference....if you're an idiot. :lol

X-FC resurrected the X-Men Franchise, while TFA was a necessary but forgettable movie to make The Avengers work. I’m glad this year we’ll be getting round 2. Even I can admit, it’s going to be tough to outdo TWS, but I think it stands a better chance than TASM2.

Guess thats the difference, I pretty much judge each film on its own, could care less about comparing Cap to Spiderman to X-Men. All very different properties in my mind.

Yup, some people already made up their minds about this movie months ago :lol
The worst kind is the one that will pretend to "give it a chance" to later bash it anyway :lol .

I can guess who you mean :lol

How does that work? How is the average rating calculated?

There's 10 fresh reviews and 2 rotten reviews. Percentage-wise it's at 83%

Didn't an X-Men film out do a Captain America film back in 2011?

Critically yes. Commercially Cap did about $20 Million more.

..TFA was a necessary but forgettable movie to make The Avengers work..
picgifs-wut-confused-9590169.gif

_1360849091.gif

Anyone else get the soundtrack? Not everyone's cup of tea for sure.
Was listening to it last night. It's ******* crazy but very very interesting.
It feels like you have heard everything somewhere before but it's cool.
I heard bits of Duel of the Fates, Solaris, bladerunner, Vangelis even ghostbusters in there.
The Paranoia Electro theme sort of dominates proceedings, but hearing the actor? scream "you lied to me, you hate me, spiderman is my enemy"
In the different album versions is great fun and crazy. Love it.

Agree, it's very interesting to listen and sometimes even extremely good.
Overall too messy for my taste, goes from one style to another in a second.
And I'll be honest - too much stuff I really hate about modern music is there.

Pretty much sums up my feelings about these films - disgustingly wasted potential.

Maybe we should rate it on how much crappy it is on a scale of 0-5, 5 being utter garbage? I'm thinking it's going to be less crappy than Spiderman 3 and ASM1. Worth a look for the suit alone.

I think it's probably safe to say if you hate the soundtrack you will hate the movie. :lol
It sounds like furious rush of clashing material.
Cool and interesting though IMO.

Maybe we should rate it on how much crappy it is on a scale of 0-5, 5 being utter garbage? I'm thinking it's going to be less crappy than Spiderman 3 and ASM1. Worth a look for the suit alone.

I'm thinking it's going to be my favorite Spidey movie so far.
But that is probably more of a personal comment about what has come before rather than how good this is.
:lol

Back