The Amazing Spider Man 2 (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 133
Giamatti/Rhino only have a small part in the movie right? I wonder if that means he'll be back in a sequel with an upgraded, slimmer Rhino suit.

Giamatti/Rhino only have a small part in the movie right? I wonder if that means he'll be back in a sequel with an upgraded, slimmer Rhino suit.

You are probably correct, he will complain that the mech was too weak so he will request an upgrade to be the Rhino himself with some form of mutation and exoskeleton.

Or he will be injured and Oscorp will make him Rhino.

Ya know at first it looked like a poster from the 60s or somthing but then I saw the entertainment weekly logo and thats when i knew.................

They do go overboard. Though they are really getting it out there, each new clip probably gathers new viewers who haven't seen the prior ones.

I haven't watched half of the clips, like to be surprised in the theatre as much as possible

I keep saying how Cap 2 looks to have the best superhero action of any cbm.

Spiderman's swinging in this movie looks to be right up there in superhero moments.

I can't get over just how mind blowing spectacular it looks.

Please don't let this movie suck. :lol

I keep saying how Cap 2 looks to have the best superhero action of any cbm.

Spiderman's swinging in this movie looks to be right up there in superhero moments.

I can't get over just how mind blowing spectacular it looks.

Please don't let this movie suck. :lol
I'm sensing a change in the wind...hmmm...
Who farted.

Back