The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: So apparently Python has gotten hold of the files from Maurice, because of his work shown on youtube and he confirmed what many thought: The sound quality of Hope Of The Future´s score varies greatly. So Pythong would like to keep this on small scale.
Let´s see what we can work out.

Yup and even I have a WIP at home that features more, man. If all things work out...there´ll be a full recreation.
Or...hm...maybe the wrong wording: The original OST interspliced with recreations.
Let´s see where it leads. So far nothing new from him.

Update: He needs some more time to think about. He is (of course) concerned about legal repurcussions, but with the outlook of making it non-physical and non-profitable I´d say we are mostly safe.

With this being said: I´m slowly starting work and we decided to do the classic approach:

Cover Kopie.jpg

Well I'm glad you're on the case.

Even individual uploads to youtube of the respective bits of missing music with a title that tells us where it should fit in the original soundtrack release that we can download. I mean we're able to download the videos he has already put up so....

Yes, of course, but having it all collected in a folder, with the actual mp3s just is better, man.
I even want to spend a few bucks, get the new T23D remaster of the soundtrack, so the quality of the existing and new pieces do not differ too much.

It´s the normal version, right?! The old, original had 20 tracks too and I don´t see any new titles...

As far as I know, what's been officially released on CD and digital download is only 20 tracks. Below is the original OST 20 tracks and I've added the new ones included in the Expanded version I linked. I know there's still missing stuff and it's not 100% complete, but if you're striving to put a complete one together for yourself, it's a step closer.

- Opening Title
- War Against the Machines
01.Main Title (Terminator 2 Theme) (01:57)
- Terminator Arrival
- The T-1000 Arrival
- Escape from the Galleria
- The Canal Chase
02. Sarah On The Run (02:32)
03. Escape From The Hospital (And T1000) (04:35)
04. Desert Suite (03:27)
05. Sarah’s Dream (Nuclear Nightmare) (01:52)
06. Attack On Dyson (Sarah’s Solution) (04:08)
- Arm Surgery
07. Our Gang Goes To Cyberdyne (03:12)
08. ‘Trust Me’ (01:39)
09. John & Dyson Into Vault (00:43)
10. Swat Team Attacks (03:24)
11. ‘I’ll Be Back’ (04:01)
12. Helicopter Chase (02:28)
13. Tanker Chase (01:43)
14. ‘Hasta La Vista, Baby’ (T1000 Freezes) (03:04)
15. Into The Steel Mill (01:27)
16. Cameron’s Inferno (02:39)
17. Terminator Impaled (02:06)
18. Terminator Revives (02:15)
19. T1000 Terminated (01:43)
20. ‘It’s Over’ (‘Good Bye’) (04:39)

Here's a screenshot of the OST on iTunes.

T2.jpg

Yeah, man. I know. I got this version myself now actually, with a little help and what´s essentially missing now is "War Against The Machines" and the full Tanker Chase. Everything else...I pretty much got.

Work on the cover is done, started on the Back V1, will do a V2 in the classic "Varese" way and same on the inside. Depending if he´s down, or not I´ll probably do a booklet with some text, but that´s only an idea for now.

So nothing I haven´t done before and except the 2 pieces that are missing...I could have the score down next week.

I remember that prick Maurice Hujis. Hope of the future.
Boohoo. Did you call your mother and father also a prick when they didn't buy you the toy you asked for for your birthday?
You expect to get everything when you ask for something? You know most of the mails I get for that score only consist of "can you give me that score?" Not even a simple "hello" or closing with "regards, [name]". Not even their own name. Only a blank mail with "can you give me that T2 score?" It's only about "I want! I want!" Pathetic.
Maurice and Jakub had an agreement made when they worked on this fan soundtrack that it wouldn't be shared. Live with it. Grow up.

Update: So apparently Python has gotten hold of the files from Maurice, because of his work shown on youtube and he confirmed what many thought: The sound quality of Hope Of The Future´s score varies greatly. So Pythong would like to keep this on small scale.
Let´s see what we can work out.
Not possible as I never shared that soundtrack. Perhaps Jakub shared it (which I personally doubt as he suggested no sharing) but not me.
The quality of that soundtrack is consistent so I really doubt you have our score..
The only track that I ever put online from this score was the "Rush Hour in Hell" song.

HOTF made his rip sound like the real deal, like. complete isolated score. I'll stick with Python's rip.
Jakub did the extraction/ripping etc. HOTF did mix the live songs together, add the bonus tracks, he came up with the song titles of the tracks and he made the cover artwork. HOTF didn't do any ripping himself on the score himself.
The soundtrack is isolated score. There are no special effects in it.

Boohoo. Did you call your mother and father also a prick when they didn't buy you the toy you asked for for your birthday?
You expect to get everything when you ask for something? You know most of the mails I get for that score only consist of "can you give me that score?" Not even a simple "hello" or closing with "regards, [name]". Not even their own name. Only a blank mail with "can you give me that T2 score?" It's only about "I want! I want!" Pathetic.
Maurice and Jakub had an agreement made when they worked on this fan soundtrack that it wouldn't be shared. Live with it. Grow up.

Not ok, from the mailers, messagers and also Johnny calling you a prick. But to be fair, Maurice. Your tone in this post isn´t too classy either.

Not possible as I never shared that soundtrack. Perhaps Jakub shared it (which I personally doubt as he suggested no sharing) but not me.
The quality of that soundtrack is consistent so I really doubt you have our score..
The only track that I ever put online from this score was the "Rush Hour in Hell" song.

So Python Blue is lying then. Is that correct? Also: I didn´t say I have your score.

Jakub did the extraction/ripping etc. HOTF did mix the live songs together, add the bonus tracks, he came up with the song titles of the tracks and he made the cover artwork. HOTF didn't do any ripping himself on the score himself.
The soundtrack is isolated score. There are no special effects in it.

What he means by "real deal" is the absolutely clear music, nothing ripped. He wasn´t attacking your work in general.

Maurice, as always...you know me. We had many conversations, back MSN was still a thing and you know I sincerely pleaded with you to share this. You didn´t want to and I respected that. On the other hand: The score fandom is a BIG fandom and many people work hard just to give everybody the music they love, simply because the studios won´t.

You need to understand that your decision to not share it and actually HAVE a score that´s been lost for decades now is just highly debatable. Is it consequent?! Yes, of course and part of me respects you for it. But I refuse to believe that many people attacked you for it, or have very rudely "requested" it.

Then again...you weren´t new to the Terminator fandom then and you most certainly aren´t now. When you started this project and decided on not sharing it together with Jakub, I´m sure you must´ve thought about repurcussions.

So you too have to live with it. But you got 2 choices on how to do it:

1.: Stay classy about it and don´t taunt people.

2.: Hit them back.

I doubt it´ll be option 2.

Not ok, from the mailers, messagers and also Johnny calling you a prick. But to be fair, Maurice. Your tone in this post isn´t too classy either.
I'm not the one here that is calling names to people. Mr. Utah is. What would he expect if he starts to throw with mud?
My tone may appear irritated, but I'm still classy here as I'm not calling anyone a name.

So Python Blue is lying then. Is that correct? Also: I didn´t say I have your score.
I know you/people don't have it. Not from me at least. The only way he could ever have gotten that score is:
- Jakub gave it to him, which is is weird if you ask me as he requested the no sharing.
- someone hacked my (or Jakub's) computer.

What he means by "real deal" is the absolutely clear music, nothing ripped. He wasn´t attacking your work in general.
I think you misunderstood me here. I'm not attacked (except by being called a "prick").
I know it's the real deal and I don't feel the need anymore to prove it.

Maurice, as always...you know me. We had many conversations, back MSN was still a thing and you know I sincerely pleaded with you to share this. You didn´t want to and I respected that. On the other hand: The score fandom is a BIG fandom and many people work hard just to give everybody the music they love, simply because the studios won´t.
I'm not mad at you Tim, don't worry. Just sharing my view on things.

You need to understand that your decision to not share it and actually HAVE a score that´s been lost for decades now is just highly debatable. Is it consequent?! Yes, of course and part of me respects you for it. But I refuse to believe that many people attacked you for it, or have very rudely "requested" it.
You should see my emailbox or people talking about me on the soundtrack forum of https://forums.ffshrine.org/.
So now I'm to blame for all because the license holder of the soundtrack doesn't release it? Wow this is the world turned around. I'm not angry on you Tim, but I'm seeing this completely different. So are we all now angry on Brad Fiedel because he can't share his music. It's the exact same situation. Brad Fiedel has the music, but he can't share it also because of agreements. He also has the music for T2-3D. So now the whole world is angry on him because he can't share it?

Then again...you weren´t new to the Terminator fandom then and you most certainly aren´t now. When you started this project and decided on not sharing it together with Jakub, I´m sure you must´ve thought about repurcussions.
No I didn't actually. Didn't see any harm in it actually. Still don't. Jakub did that hard work and he requested the not sharing. So I honor that agreement. I'm a man of my word. Seems to unappreciated nowadays.

So you too have to live with it. But you got 2 choices on how to do it:

1.: Stay classy about it and don´t taunt people.

2.: Hit them back.

I doubt it´ll be option 2.
I'm staying classy as always, except when people publicly attack me or start calling me things. I didn't throw the first rock...

I'm not the one here that is calling names to people. Mr. Utah is. What would he expect if he starts to throw with mud?

...be the bigger man?! And not throwing childish things like "boohoo" back?!

I know you/people don't have it. Not from me at least. The only way he could ever have gotten that score is:
- Jakub gave it to him, which is is weird if you ask me as he requested the no sharing.
- someone hacked my computer.

He didn´t answer me on the fact of who gave it to him. He asked for your alias and that´s about it. Since you are adamantly defending this score and he said the version he has is varying in quality, I get the feeling he has a different score.

I think you misunderstood me here. I'm not attacked (except by being called a "prick").
I know it's the real deal and I don't feel the need anymore to prove it.

The tone was lying in the wording and you sounded attacked. If that´s not the case: Fair enough.

You should see my emailbox or people talking about me on the soundtrack forum of https://forums.ffshrine.org/.
So now I'm to blame for all because the license holder of the soundtrack doesn't release it? Wow this is the world turned around. I'm not angry on you Tim, but I'm seeing this completely different. So are we all now angry on Brad Fiedel because he can't share his music. It's the exact same situation. Brad Fiedel has the music, but he can't share it also because of agreements. He also has the music for T2-3D. So now the whole world is angry on him because he can't share it?

You are only "to blame", to call it like that, that you don´t share, but not for the fact that the real music hasn´t been released. Brad Fiedel has stated many times that the masters are lost. Which I find weird, but then again it very well may be the case as full movies often haven´t been released either due to different license holders, which are no longer present and then the rights are all over the place. So angry on him, probably not. But he´s the go-to person and the studio is not feasible, who else to contact!?

No I didn't actually. Didn't see any harm in it actually. Still don't. Jakub did that hard work and he requested the not sharing. So I honor that agreement. I'm a man of my word. Seems to unappreciated nowadays.

Then you are pretty hard-boiled, to say it like that :lol
It´s not unappreciated, but I wonder why did he request it?! I mean...I know how eagerly awaited this music is and I will share. I don´t know him and I beg you to not get offended, but to do something like that, know the situation and not act upon it?! There´s only one word, that´s coming to mind: selfish.
You honoring the the agreement is the correct way to handle it, but it sounds like you "would" share.

I'm staying classy as always, except when people publicly attack me or start calling me things. I didn't throw the first rock...

See my first paragraph :wink1:

You are only "to blame", to call it like that, that you don´t share, but not for the fact that the real music hasn´t been released. Brad Fiedel has stated many times that the masters are lost. Which I find weird, but then again it very well may be the case as full movies often haven´t been released either due to different license holders, which are no longer present and then the rights are all over the place. So angry on him, probably not. But he´s the go-to person and the studio is not feasible, who else to contact!?
Regarding the score on T2-3D, I have an email from Brad Fiedel himself confirming he has the T2-3D music but can't release it as Universal won't let him. He is honoring his agreement with Universal/licensing holder. Is he a prick now too because he can't share his music? Music the whole world would love to have? If I am a prick for honoring my agreement, then Brad Fiedel must be a prick too. He doesn't share like me. Wow, the whole world must be full of pricks then.
About the T2 masters I don't know. However if Jakub can pull this off what he did, then I'm sure the soundtrack company can do this as they will have more experienced people and better equipment.

Then you are pretty hard-boiled, to say it like that :lol
It´s not unappreciated, but I wonder why did he request it?! I mean...I know how eagerly awaited this music is and I will share. I don´t know him and I beg you to not get offended, but to do something like that, know the situation and not act upon it?! There´s only one word, that´s coming to mind: selfish.
You honoring the the agreement is the correct way to handle it, but it sounds like you "would" share.
You know how many rare Terminator stuff I have which I can't share with everybody? I have a ****load of Terminator stuff from creators, production people, etc. that I'm not allowed to share. I got these things in trust and I won't break that trust. But it seems that now I'm even a larger "prick" to everybody because I won't break that trust & agreement and share that stuff with the worldwide web.

No I can't tell you people what I have. Actually I can but then if you people know what I have and I can't share it, then I'm a "prick". What a world. Amazing.

Last edited:
Regarding the score on T2-3D, I have an email from Brad Fiedel himself confirming he has the T2-3D music but can't release it as Universal won't let him. He is honoring his agreement with Universal/licensing holder. Is he a prick now too because he can't share his music? Music the whole world would love to have? If I am a prick for honoring my agreement, then Brad Fiedel must be a prick too. He doesn't share like me.
About the T2 masters I don't know. However if Jakub can pull this off what he did, then I'm sure the soundtrack company can do this as they will have more experienced people and better equipment.

That is not honoring. That is abiding to a contract. That is something different.
I suppose they could, but as you saw on Python Blue´s YT: It´s "easy to be re-enacted.
Could I request something? Come down from the word "Prick". It´s been uttered once and not by me and I start to feel connected.
We are having a diplomatic discussion. Alright?!
Please.

You know how many rare Terminator stuff I have which I can't share with everybody? I have a ****load of Terminator stuff from creators, production people, etc. that I'm not allowed to share. I got these things in trust and I won't break that trust. But it seems that now I'm even a larger "prick" to everybody because I won't break that trust and share that stuff with the worldwide web. But that was part of the deal otherwise I would not even know about this unreleased stuff.

*sigh* I understand your point. In these internet-ridden times everybody needs pictures, or it didn´t happen. Which is bad, but that´s the overall state of humanity. Over-offended, over-paranoid, over-anti, or over-pro this-and-that (@Johnny Utah: I am NOT calling you that). But that people just have success and a passion and that the success happened due to said passion and there was a certain vitamin C (as in "connection") present, which helped to acquire things is marginally believed and that´s just a problem.
It just IS fairly easy to contact people and get into a conversation and from there...any door is open.
Maybe people wouldn´t believe me either that I made a 4-disc Killer Instinct score, showed it to Mick Gordon himself and he congratulated me on it.
So believe me: I DO understand you.

Back