The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is not honoring. That is abiding to a contract. That is something different.
I suppose they could, but as you saw on Python Blue´s YT: It´s "easy to be re-enacted.
Could I request something? Come down from the word "Prick". It´s been uttered once and not by me and I start to feel connected.
We are having a diplomatic discussion. Alright?!
Please.
I made an agreement on email. That's not an official signed contract on paper, but still some kind of contract/agreement. Even a spoken agreement has to be abided by law officially. But since that appeared to be a problem for 1 party of the agreement, those agreements are now audio recorded.

I'm going to quit on this conversation now, or Johnny Utah must stirr it up again for me.

I made an agreement on email. That's not an official signed contract on paper, but still some kind of contract/agreement. Even a spoken agreement has to be abided by law officially. But since that appeared to be a problem for 1 party of the agreement, those agreements are now audio recorded.

I'm going to quit on this conversation now, or Johnny Utah must stirr it up again for me.

I meant Brad Fiedel.

Sad to hear...

Boohoo. Did you call your mother and father also a prick when they didn't buy you the toy you asked for for your birthday?
You expect to get everything when you ask for something? You know most of the mails I get for that score only consist of "can you give me that score?" Not even a simple "hello" or closing with "regards, [name]". Not even their own name. Only a blank mail with "can you give me that T2 score?" It's only about "I want! I want!" Pathetic.
Maurice and Jakub had an agreement made when they worked on this fan soundtrack that it wouldn't be shared. Live with it. Grow up.

Not possible as I never shared that soundtrack. Perhaps Jakub shared it (which I personally doubt as he suggested no sharing) but not me.
The quality of that soundtrack is consistent so I really doubt you have our score..
The only track that I ever put online from this score was the "Rush Hour in Hell" song.

Jakub did the extraction/ripping etc. HOTF did mix the live songs together, add the bonus tracks, he came up with the song titles of the tracks and he made the cover artwork. HOTF didn't do any ripping himself on the score himself.
The soundtrack is isolated score. There are no special effects in it.

Thanks for proving my point. Nice to see you haven't changed in the last 10 years either. Seeing you get so angry and going on a multi-quote rant made my day too :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Thanks for proving my point. Nice to see you haven't changed in the last 10 years either. Seeing you get so angry and going on a multi-quote rant made my day too :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

It's actually rather enlightening seeing you beg me for this score on one forum and bad mouthing me on another forum. Shows your true colors. You can think of me what you want, just keep in mind you threw the first rock here. You reap what you sow.

I'm not going to react to your bull***** anymore.

He's a good person. What's your problem/excuse?

This.

It's actually rather enlightening seeing you beg me for this score on one forum and bad mouthing me on another forum. Shows your true colors. You can think of me what you want, just keep in mind you threw the first rock here. You reap what you sow.

I'm not going to react to your bull***** anymore.

I spoke to Python Blue yesterday. Jakub shared it...

Ok guys, the forum is for discussing pop culture, if you have personal issues with each other take it to private discussion.

qgGuXW3.gif

So...Bummer for now. He said it would be better to not have his name connected to it, so I will to it alone and as that...I finished the V1.

I decided that I want to give the people 2 cover sets. 1 like the Varese release and one one of my own design.

I will still pursue the 2 pieces missing, cause from what I have now...only 2 pieces are missing. Once I have everything in order as I see fit, I will share around and you´ll see what I mean.

For now, the booklet:

Front - Back V1 Kopie.jpg

Just one thought on the album title, "Complete Motion Picture Score" might fit better in making this look legitimate. Also nice work, reminds me of the VHS box.

For now, that is the tracklist:

Tracklist.JPG

Until we get the new version "Tanker Chase" is a stand in and #3 is empty. I won´t revise it all, once it´s done.

And I decided to go with this route for the cover:

Cover V2 Kopie.jpg

But the classic will be included in the compressed file, once everything is done:

Cover V1 Kopie.jpg

I suppose I should start a thread over at ffshrine^^

I don´t know if anyone´s still watching, but I just wanted to show you guys what I´ve done for my own set, what will be in the compressed file once everything is done. I´f I´m allowed to do so...I´m very happy with how it turned out. :) Hope you guys enjoy too. :)

Cover - Back V2.jpg

Back V2.jpg

Inlay V2.jpg

Disc 1 V2.jpg

Disc 2 V2.jpg

Looking at the track list again I would put a reprisal of the main title after ''The value of human life''. When that track plays you're automatically gonna want to hear the end titles of the movie.

Finished it yesterday. Yes, I know: Once the proper versions of "War Against The Machines" and "Tanker Chase" arrive I need to do the back and Disc 2 again, but I needed to have this. Almost 30 years were too long and I´m very happy how that turned out, as everything fits as I intended:

20180917_212048.jpg

20180917_212101.jpg

20180917_212139.jpg

20180917_212146.jpg

20180917_212203.jpg

20180917_212214.jpg

Back