The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you uploading it anywhere? It looks gorgeous.

Once it's really done: of course. But of course you can have this version too, once it's complete, with second classic set.
Happy to sgare.

Incredible work man.

Where's that ''I want that'' GIF that DiFabio used to post?

No need. You will. ;) Thx, brother. Really happy with it :)

Progress on the slipcase:

41991987_2289744294401421_2278828682829103104_o.jpg

42058501_2289744427734741_6091973714201542656_o.jpg

A slipcase aswell? You're going all-out here.

I got and read your PMs by the way Timo, thanks for those, just sorta processing and gathering thoughts.

A slipcase aswell? You're going all-out here.

I got and read your PMs by the way Timo, thanks for those, just sorta processing and gathering thoughts.

Yeah, man. It's the most important score to me. To me, it's perfect and shaped my forthcoming love for film music.

It's alright, A. Looking forward to your answer. :wave

attachment.php

Where is this art from, I've never seen it before but it's stunning.

It's from a guy, going by the name of Ruiz Burgos.

I think it's a Mondo poster.

Could be.

Hey man will this be available to download? If so how can I get a copy of your masterpiece?

:lol First, of course: thank you very much.

Secondly: 2 tracks are still stand ins, until new/full/improved versions have been released, which, I hope, should be soon.

Then´I will have a second, more classic coverset finished too and include all of this in the compressed file and those who want it, will get it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

And you will have it, one way or the other, man. :wink1:

Update on the Cyberdyne logo, which is finished and I decided to add a small stripe to the other, as if it was milled from a whole. Also added that cause the outer edge wasn´t straight enough for my taste:

42179579_563545227429231_3195785676331155456_n.jpg

42171869_1755820037876706_7506218170311507968_n.jpg

And you will have it, one way or the other, man. :wink1:

Update on the Cyberdyne logo, which is finished and I decided to add a small stripe to the other, as if it was milled from a whole. Also added that cause the outer edge wasn´t straight enough for my taste:

View attachment 427364

View attachment 427365
Thanks man
Can't wait to fire this through the home cinema.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks, Adam. How u doin', buddy?! :wave

I am fine thanks my friend :). Lost of things changed in my life. My daughter was born. I am still collecting but I am not as active as back in the day. Also I sold lot of my pieces and I am concentrating mainly on Terminator 1-2, DC Comics and Predator now days. :) What about you?

I am fine thanks my friend :). Lost of things changed in my life. My daughter was born. I am still collecting but I am not as active as back in the day. Also I sold lot of my pieces and I am concentrating mainly on Terminator 1-2, DC Comics and Predator now days. :) What about you?

DAAAAMN!!!! Congrats on the offspring, brother. :clap :hi5:
Single again, but happy. Got my stuff going and went into transformers more. Since HT doesn't feed us anymore.^^

I never buy CD's but that is sexy.

Thank you VERY much!!! :yess:

incredible work, turned out awesome thanks for sharing.

And I wasn´t even done yet. Thank you very much. BTW: Love your handle and now I can´t not think of the way Arnold says it in the gunstore :lol

I´m done. It may be overkill for some, but I´m so happy to have this already, even if it´s not 100% complete yet, but having waited so long for all the tunes I wanted...I wanted to do this and I´m happy how it turned out.

So if I may:

Terminator 2 - Judgment Day (Complete Motion Picture Score) [Cyberdyne Edition]:

DSC_0887 Kopie.jpg

DSC_0889 Kopie.jpg

DSC_0890 Kopie.jpg

DSC_0891 Kopie.jpg

DSC_0892 Kopie.jpg

DSC_0893 Kopie.jpg

DSC_0894 Kopie.jpg

Back