The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wish Lynda Hamilton looked half as good as Carrie Fisher did in Disney Wars. :(

Spoiler Spoiler:

pitchforks.gif

:lol :lol :lol

A beautiful analogy

It's hard for me to think that Terminator can ever recapture the glory days when I believe that the only true Terminator story left to be told after T2 is the 2029 future war story leading up to the events of T1 and T2 - and that's seemingly, inexplicably never going to happen at this point - but yeah, like you, any hopeful signs I can't help but latch onto and :pray:

Nah I have to disagree. The 60s can bring some serious weight gain that Linda clearly does not have. She's doing well. Of course she has aged in the face but the fact she has managed to still be so slim has to be acknowledged.

She's so skinny from the three packs of camels she smokes every day. :lol

I showed the pics to friends and family and they all had the same reaction. It's not like it matters anyway, it's like Jye said her and Arnie will probably have a combined twenty minutes of screen time. C'mon a-dev, how many times have we heard the same old story from the directors/producers? This one will be first of a "trilogy" like salvation and Genisys before it. It'll be a passing of the baton to newer/younger actors just like Genisys was supposed to be. I think it's hard to have faith especially with Tim Miller at the helm and Cameron only serving as a exec producer.

People's perception of age is flawed these days. Look at Linda and then look at the average 62 year old woman on the street instead of the average 62 year old Hollywood star with millions to spend on looking as young as possible. Linda chose not to keep going under the knife every other year to hold on to the past. She looks great at 62 and good for her.

good point, I agree. Regardless of how good/bad the movie can/will be, (I myself have very low expectations) I think she looks great, hope they work her current age/physique into the story and not have her try to pretend to be 30 something....

Whatever they do or think of, nothing will recapture the awesomeness which were the first two Terminator movies....

I heard that Sarah lives in exile in this movie, until she meets a young woman who wants to learn about Judgment Day and how to kill terminators, but Sarah is all scared, sad and pathetic. She eventually agrees to teach the young woman, but then... she doesnt. The ghost of Kyle Reese shows up in one scene to talk to Sarah, and they both agree that no matter what happens, she can't just stay behind, do nothing, and die on top of a rock watching a sunset, letting other people fix her mess, because that would be totally lame. As Kyle Reese tells Sarah, "No fate but what we make for ourselves, there is. Yeesssssss."

The new girl offers Sarah the last remaining pipe bomb she created with Reese but Sarah just tosses it over her shoulder.

Sarah," You think what? I'm gonna walk out with a homemade explosive and face down Skynet? What did you think was going to happen here? Do you think that I came to the most unfindable place in Mexico for no reason at all? Go away."

this was a sick burn Clown :lol well done my boy

I am surprised that the ageing process in celebrities is a concept so Alien to nerds, that they don't know a 62 yo looking better than average when they see one.

I always underestimate the detachment from reality from people in these godless times.

Foolish optimism rises...what if they actually have thought of something worthwhile...

Please don't bring Linda back only to make yet another unworthy sequel.

This will most likely be bad, there's absolutely nothing to tell in this franchise that will make it worthwhile, it'll be a reboot/reteling/rethread of the same nostalgia ridden crap.

Yeah, she looks good, she looks bad ass, but I doubt we'll get anything past that.

I heard that Sarah lives in exile in this movie, until she meets a young woman who wants to learn about Judgment Day and how to kill terminators, but Sarah is all scared, sad and pathetic. She eventually agrees to teach the young woman, but then... she doesnt. The ghost of Kyle Reese shows up in one scene to talk to Sarah, and they both agree that no matter what happens, she can't just stay behind, do nothing, and die on top of a rock watching a sunset, letting other people fix her mess, because that would be totally lame. As Kyle Reese tells Sarah, "No fate but what we make for ourselves, there is. Yeesssssss."
There's a leak that the new T-800 will have a

Spoiler Spoiler:

Looks good to me. I'm sure it will be cheap to the touch, but what can you expect for the price.

Just ordered it from amazon. Let’s see if they come through with it this time. Yep wonder how nice it will be... will find out soon enough :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am getting pretty excited.......Let's hope this is the first excellent terminator movie since T2. Weirdly more excited when I heard Ahnuld has a smaller role.......it's time the movie evolved passed this one model

If we're talking about crap Terminator films I prefer Genisys. The ultra-violence in T3 (TX punching through a detective's chest) makes it seem like it's trying to be an adult Terminator movie and yet, for reasons too many that I care to go into here, I refuse to take it seriously as one.

Genisys is light and comic-booky all the way as I recall. I can more easily pretend it isn't even trying to be a real Terminator film and enjoy it as an Arnie movie.

Back